1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Virginia/Maryland/DC NEW THREAD!!!

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Chief_Flash, Apr 26, 2007.

1. Dhezz

Dhezz Member

Today, you mean? Where would we play?

2. PoisonKid13

PoisonKid13 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    AngerTheMasses
    We still going to the same place?

3. Nephinel

Nephinel Member

XBL:
    Nephinel
    One of these days I'd like to get back to playing VF...

Anyone here going to the monthly @ Xanadu this Saturday? Sorry I'm posting this very late but I had just remembered this place and wanted to give the DMV thread here a shout.

The venue fee's $20 due to this being a cookout monthly, but there's gonna be a lot of food to eat!

4. daRockReaper

daRockReaper Shadow Hammer MADNESS Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    daRockReaper
    XBL:
    daRockReaper612
    You don't even understand how much I want to go but I'm working this new post at my job and doubt I can get time off. And along with being broke right now, I'm gonna have to make it next month

5. daRockReaper

PSN:
    daRockReaper
    XBL:
    daRockReaper612
    You gonna be there for the June monthly? My schedule finally opened up and I may be free on Saturdays now. I would love to play you man

6. Nephinel

Nephinel Member

XBL:
    Nephinel
    Going to a family BBQ on the 28th, so I won't be able to make it to the June monthly :(

7. Nephinel

Nephinel Member

XBL:
    Nephinel
    There will be a July monthly though. On the 19th, about a week after EVO. I should be able to make it to that one.

8. daRockReaper

PSN:
    daRockReaper
    XBL:
    daRockReaper612
    Damn it I'm working Saturday's regularly now trying to save up for NYG Are you gonna be up at Xanadu any other time than the monthly?

9. Izuna_Shoryuken

Izuna_Shoryuken Well-Known Member

I'm not in VA but nobody really plays this game in Nc. PSN: dogboy_tnb.
    I use Jean, Lion, ninja and Akira. Also messed with jacky sometimes. And Brad.
    I used Jean the most and I like Akira's power. Lion because offense and Chibita.

10. daRockReaper

PSN:
    daRockReaper
    XBL:
    daRockReaper612
    If I had a car I would be more than happy to play you but check out The Fall Classic if you can, I believe @BLACKSTAR and a few other guys from around ATL should be showing up for VF.

As for online play, hit me up any time (PSN daRockReaper) As PSN's resident Blaze, its my personal duty to hot dog everyone. But, I'm in rooms all the time. if you see me on and I'm not in ranked, feel free to ask for an invite.

11. shadowmaster

shadowmaster Well-Known Member

PSN:
    animelord79
    XBL:
    shadoolord1979
    I really want to go to the monthlies at Zanadu too but I am saving up for NYG as well if I had a car I would just show up but I would have to wait for NYG to pass before I decide to see how far away it is from my place. I will have my stick modded by then too so the systems used there won't matter to me then either.

12. cruzlink2

cruzlink2 Well-Known Member

joke

Chief_Flash likes this.
  13. Chief_Flash

Chief_Flash Well-Known Member

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    mad mad MAD i tell you!

14. Chief_Flash

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
  15. shadowmaster

PSN:
    animelord79
    XBL:
    shadoolord1979
    destroy him too fast and you there not be anything left for the rest us okay guys

16. Gear Wolfen

Gear Wolfen Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Gear Wolfen
    Not specifically looking for you, so much as anyone with any info on the VF/fighting game scene in DC @Chief_Flash . Just moved to DC and hoped I would have a better chance to get good at VF here than I did back in cali

17. daRockReaper

PSN:
    daRockReaper
    XBL:
    daRockReaper612
    Where do you live?

18. Gear Wolfen

Gear Wolfen Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Gear Wolfen
    @daRockReaper i live near fort totten station, i've got a pretty good hold on the metro

19. shadowmaster

PSN:
    animelord79
    XBL:
    shadoolord1979
    If you live there I could go to see you easily since I know my way around the metro system too. I use it anytime I go north to DC for any reason

20. Chief_Flash

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    Is this place alive? I will hosting VF sessions at my house in Fort Washington, MD. If you are interested, PM me! :holla: hollaaaaaaa