1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Virginia/Maryland/DC NEW THREAD!!!

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Chief_Flash, Apr 26, 2007.

1. Setsuna_x

Setsuna_x New Member

Let’s revive this?

2. shadowmaster

shadowmaster Well-Known Member

PSN:
    animelord79
    XBL:
    shadoolord1979
    If we could have a meet up at magfest I would like to see who still plays in the area. I hadn't played vf seriously in a while and a local meet up like magfest would be a great way to see the local players irl.

3. Virtua Kazama

Virtua Kazama Well-Known Member

PSN:
    VirtuaKazama
    XBL:
    Virtua Kazama
    I know daRockReaper usually volunteer at MAGFest. Unfortunately, I won't be able to go that weekend due to work-related reasons that I must attend to.

4. shadowmaster

PSN:
    animelord79
    XBL:
    shadoolord1979
    Magfest is happening soon in the DC area on the 18th of January. I always try to go as long as I don't forget at the last minute. I am trying to get time off of work for the event this year but either way I am going because my off days are on 2 of its 4 days and I should be there for at least half of the event. Who else plans to go?

akai likes this.
  5. Setsuna_x

Setsuna_x New Member

I’d like to go, where is it?

6. shadowmaster

PSN:
    animelord79
    XBL:
    shadoolord1979
    At the Gaylord hotel in MD just Google magfest 2024 and you will find all of the info you need about it. It usually happens right after new years at that same hotel every year but the day will change based on the year.

7. Setsuna_x

Setsuna_x New Member

How would we meet up there? get matches etc? I think I can bring another friend down who would be down to get sets

8. daRockReaper

daRockReaper Shadow Hammer MADNESS Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    daRockReaper
    XBL:
    daRockReaper612
    Normally I would staff for Magfest but Im not gonna be able to make it this year.

If absolutely nothing else, you could apply to run an attendee tournament to try to get anyone who plays vf to show