1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

virtua care bear

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by Guest, Jan 31, 2001.

1. kbcat

kbcat Well-Known Member

I just think you're a jackass.

kbcat

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Look what came out of the woodwork.

Sorry kbcat. This is not a direct response to u.
    But I'm overseas, with no password...

I think it's funny how Kbcat(whom I never once saw all my time here) came out to call jtx a jackass.
    I agree.
    After all being said(good or bad points)
    Jtx is a rude prick.
    AND I HATE RUDE PPL!

I agree with what GE said. I don't remember anyone every complaining how poor the graphics of sf2 n vf2(console) were compared to the real thing.

Yet I also find myself agreeing with what Rich said!
    Those graphics and special effects better be there to amaze me!

The 4mb PS2 problem is not really a problem. Really, it's about the programming. You suppose to share information.

Here's a tibit.
    My good friend, after years of schooling, finally is at home in Japan. Working for his fav game company, programming a few good games. Yet, according to him, they all hate the PS2...but they have no choice. CAUSE THERE IS A MASS MARKET OUT THERE THAT BUYS ANYTHING ASSOCIATED WITH 'PS2'.

Why else is VF4 going to PS2?
    The game will finally be internationlised

N please, no more complains about VF4 ending up as a Tekken or SC clone.
    That is an insult to Suzuki.
    The man only does realistic games. I have a VCD of him saying that. I've heard him say that to my face. Period.

<font color=red>SummErs 'faster than lighting'