1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Virtua Fighter 10th Anniversary Disc in UK?

Discussion in 'Console' started by YuuKun, Jun 25, 2003.

1. Fishie

Fishie Well-Known Member

Re: Heh

Urm, its a promotional item and this board isnt exactly representative for the discs chances as a general release.

2. Electro_Jacky

Electro_Jacky Well-Known Member

PSN:
    electrolex
    XBL:
    electro lex
    I played it the other day it's fun for about 1/2 hour then it's "sooo, where did I put that Evo disk again?" if you know what I mean.

3. EmpNovA

EmpNovA Well-Known Member

Yeah well as Fishy pointed out, it is "just a promotional item," it's not like they intended it as a long term game for the masses, I would at least hope not /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

It's basically just a fun little diversion to have for friends who also play VF, and know about the VF1 of the past. A couple hours in VS mode is about all it's worth imo, but it is still a nice little item to add to any VFer's collection.

4. Dazamccoy

Dazamccoy New Member

Hey there, I have a couple of copies of this. Are they worth anything?