1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Virtua Fighter 2 is on Oculus GearVR

Discussion in 'General' started by cobratron, Nov 10, 2015.

1. cobratron

cobratron Well-Known Member Gold Supporter

Oculus Arcade Beta was released today for the GearVR. Here's a few of the more than 20 titles included:

• Pac-Man
    • Galaga
    • Sonic the Hedgehog
    • Sonic the Hedgehog 2
    • Sonic the Hedgehog 3 (I think its there)
    • Golden Axe
    • Altered Beast
    • Streets of Rage
    • Streets of Rage 2
    • Virtua Fighter 2
    • Rampage (coming soon)
    Oculus Social was already released last week for GearVR and lets you watch movies, Twitch, Vimeo, etc with other people (virtual avatars). Hopefully games are being worked into this also. Right now the Arcade is empty as its just you standing infront of a cabinet but it would be cool if you can see spectators as you can on Oculus Social.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 10, 2015
    BLACKSTAR, G0d3L and jimi Claymore like this.
  2. oneida

oneida Long Arm of the Lau Silver Supporter

PSN:
    oneida_vf
    XBL:
    oneida1
    Hope it's not the Genesis version -__-

cobratron and BLACKSTAR like this.
  3. cobratron

4. oneida

oneida Long Arm of the Lau Silver Supporter

PSN:
    oneida_vf
    XBL:
    oneida1
    i'll rage if it is. VF2 genesis is fucking everywhere! Steam, iOS, it is a scourge and it must be wiped from the face of the internet. Model 2 emulation is basically perfect now anyway and there was even a PC version of VF2 sold in stores. GO AWAY VF2 GENESIS

jimi Claymore likes this.
  5. cobratron

Just installed Oculus Arcade. Pretty cool standing in a room full of Sega cabinets even though they arent the actual arcade versions. I wish you could freely walk around the room is the biggest negative other than VF2 being the gimpy Genesis version. Its $1.49 to purchase or you can play for free for 20 minutes. A bunch of other cool stuff came out this week for GearVR since the consumer version is coming out Nov 28th but I'll have fun with this for sure. Galaga is my jam.

oneida likes this.
  6. Uncle_Kitchener

Uncle_Kitchener Well-Known Member

PSN:
    UncleKitchener
    Yeah, the Genesis version needs to go away forever. They shouldn't even charge money for that in the first place. I'd rather play PC version of vf1 instead.