1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Virtua Fighter 2 Music on VF4 Evo Guide!!

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Jide, Apr 24, 2006.

1. Jide

Jide The Super Shinobi Silver Supporter

PSN:
    Blatant
    This is a guide to edit VF4 evo to play VF2 music or any other music.

Grab the guide and tools from here..

http://jide.animebots.co.uk/VF2_EVO.rar

This link won't stay up for long though..

ENJOY VFDC!!

2. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

just tried and it works!!!!

best thing ever man.

next im gonna put vf3 and vf2 music.

MUCH PROPS JIDE

3. KiwE

KiwE Well-Known Member

Top tier Jide. Top tier ^__^

/KiwE

4. Crazy_Galaxy

Crazy_Galaxy Well-Known Member

yes bery good! Experimentation will occur /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

5. nou

nou Well-Known Member

So I take it I'm gonna have to have my PS2 hooked up to my PC. How do I go about doing that?

6. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    I read the instructions. I don't think it says anything like that. I think you just need a VF4Evo game disc and a VF2 Sega Ages game(?) disc. You'll be using your PC to make a back-up copy of Evo with VF2 music instead of VF4 music by putting those discs into your PC. Only the final product goes back into your PS2.

Of course I'm not looking at the directions right now nor have I tried this - I might be full of shit.

7. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

you are correct

8. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    [ QUOTE ]
    Plague said:

Of course I'm not looking at the directions right now nor have I tried this - I might be full of shit.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
    Sudden_Death said:

you are correct

[/ QUOTE ]

GAH! I am shitful! /versus/images/graemlins/lol.gif /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif /versus/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /versus/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif /versus/images/graemlins/cool.gif

9. VFhayato

VFhayato Well-Known Member

Thanks alot jide,i was wondering if you can do this with all the ps2 games,like capcom vs snk 2?

10. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

Does one have to have a modified ps2 to play the back-up with vf2 music?

11. Jide

Jide The Super Shinobi Silver Supporter

PSN:
    Blatant
    [ QUOTE ]
    Hayatogx said:

Thanks alot jide,i was wondering if you can do this with all the ps2 games,like capcom vs snk 2?

[/ QUOTE ]

You can but it uses a different system or it might use the same system i don't know..

Jerky no but if you have a way of booting "backups" then it should be fine..