1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Virtua Fighter 2 Reference

Discussion in 'Site News, Questions and Feedback' started by Genesis, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Genesis

Genesis Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Genesis Malakh
    Now that we have VF2 on modern consoles, I was thinking that it might be wise to give the game a section on the main forum page for easier access to move list/strategy discussions. I know I can already find the information out there, but I think it'd be a good idea to make it more readily visible, since many people rely almost entirely on VFDC for their information on anything related to the series.

2. Neonomide

Neonomide Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Neonomide
    I was more familiar with Saturn version but I hear it had sucky hitboxes etc. Is there a resource I can check all the differences?