1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Virtua Fighter 3TB Dreamcast Secret music codes?

Discussion in 'Console' started by faster 10 lightning, Nov 2, 2018.

1. faster 10 lightning

faster 10 lightning Well-Known Member

You know that Virtua Fighter 3Tb on Dreamcast has lots of great unused music (Cool Bell, Blandish Fist etc.)
    Some time ago I think read something about a code to use these songs during battles. Unfortunately I can't find it again.

Was it my imagination or such code really esists (even as a action replay code)?

Tumbling Dice and beanboy like this.
  2. beanboy

beanboy Well-Known Member

Wait,........what? This caught my attention. O.O

Tumbling Dice likes this.
  3. Tumbling Dice

Tumbling Dice Well-Known Member

Super late reply but you can hear these songs by selecting the alternate "Dural" stages in a Vs. match, which is done by holding start and letting time run out on the stage selection screen if I remember correctly. You can only do it in Team Battle mode on the Dreamcast version, but it can be done in normal mode in the arcade (you can see it here in some Beat-Tribe footage). One song that goes unused in matches can be found in the Dreamcast version's sound test, though.

beanboy likes this.
  4. faster 10 lightning

faster 10 lightning Well-Known Member

Super late reply as well but THANK YOU :D
    So after all (song 0 apart) they weren't unused music, but more like bonus music, that's great.

beanboy likes this.