1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Virtua Fighter 4 Flags !

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by dynamic-league, Oct 5, 2001.

1. dynamic-league

dynamic-league Well-Known Member

There are only 2 of these extremely valuable official Virtua Fighter 4 flags in the western half of this planet.
    Unfortunately, due to the high value of these flags Dynamic League will be unable to have the flags on display at the tournaments for security reasons.
    The winners of these flags will have their flag delivered directly to their home from SEGA. If you are lucky enough to know the winners you may get a chance to see what these flags look like. As you can see from the photos they are massive. Where would you fit yours if you won one?
    If you are a fan of Virtua Fighter 4 make sure you get some film footage of the challenges. You will come to understand what Virtua Fighter 4 is all about.

HOW TO WIN A FLAG
    1. Answer the flag question correctly.
    2. Get top rank in the Virtua Fighter 4 Dynamic League chapter 2 or 3.

1. FLAG QUESTION
    Which 2 characters are on the flags?

2. DYNAMIC LEAGUE CHAPTER 2
    http://www.dynamic-league.com
    3. DYNAMIC LEAGUE CHAPTER 3
    Watch this space.

Note: You can win only 1 flag. The winner of the flag in Chapter 2 may compete in Chapter 3 but will not be allowed to win another flag. The flag will go to the next in rank who has not won a flag.

"Rise to the challenge"

2. dynamic-league

Now, I'm not going to say that there are no players across the waters good enough to come over and take a VF4 flag from us because somebody will say I'm starting trouble.

But I will say that only the best in the west will get anywhere near one of those flags.

"Rise to the challenge"<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by dynamic-league on 10/05/01 02:57 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

3. Hayai_JiJi

Hayai_JiJi Well-Known Member

Can we ban this guy this is nothing more than an advertisement. Again

Under the surface of the most jaded cynic lies a dissappointed idealist- George Carlin

4. dynamic-league

Or you could see it as an invitation to challenge.
    Those who can wave the flag must wave it.

"Rise to the challenge"

5. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Or I could see it as another inane post by Dumbass Derrick.

[​IMG]

6. dynamic-league

You are lucky you are too far away to face my Lion skills.

What's Dum bass anyway?
    We call it Drum 'n' Bass overhere.
    It's OK music.

"Rise to the challenge"

7. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Haha. I have played against you in VF3ob in 1997 at Namco Wonderpark in London. I distinctly remember that you talked too much trash, but spazzed on the joystick like an utter newbie. Four years down the road, you still talk the talk but can't walk the walk (as documented by other UK VFDC forumers). Only now, you're peddling the Donkey League as well, a competition so *professional* that your website is hosted by Compuserve. I hope this is not a full-time undertaking for you (although given your limited talents, I wouldn't be surprised if it overwhelmed you); if it is, I'll be sure to drop a penny in your coffee cup when you're roaming the streets, next time I visit London.

[​IMG]

8. dynamic-league

Well, as you can see. There are only 2 flags. 1 to wave westward to show the UK VF4 domination of Canada and the Americas and 1 to wave eastwards to show UK VF4 domination of the Europe.

We love Compuserve. The epitome of style, sophistication and professionalism.

"Rise to the challenge"

9. Prince_Hatim

Prince_Hatim Well-Known Member

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

Derrick, I want to help you here, but it's becoming increasingly difficult.

I'll tell you something........I've been acquainted with Derrick for a very long time now.

I have to give him 10 out of 10 for effort.

Derrick is a nice guy really.

<font color=red>The bigger I am....The harder they fall.</font color=red>

[​IMG]

10. dynamic-league

If you are planning to challenge on Sunday 21 October please register your details so that we can have everything ready for you on arrival. It cuts down on administraton and speeds everything up.

"Rise to the challenge"