1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Virtua Fighter 4 - PAL release - 6:th of march???

Discussion in 'General' started by Mirkan, Feb 5, 2002.

1. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

And I feel sorry for you Mirkan, not getting that your nothing but a newbie scrub who think PAL games are cool and happy about it, but I have news for you sport, no one in here cares about the stupid PAL release but you, if your a real hardcore VF'er or just a hardcore gamer, you already have VF4 for Jap PS2 or getting the US version in march, the only ones waiting for and buying the gay PAL version is scrubs like you who is either satisfied with the PAL version as it is or they just dont know what NTSC is. :rolleyes:

2. Darkseed

Darkseed Well-Known Member

Jeez, how immature can you get? First, you have no proof whatsoever that Mirkan is a scrub which I'll gladly inform you of that he's not. Second, if you have nothing else to say than that the PAL version is "gay" then shut your immature little piehole and go watch Pokemon or something else that fits your age. And I'm not talking about your physical age here buddy, I'm talking about your childish mentality.

And did it ever occur to you that maybe not everyone is a rich little brat who has got parents that buy you everything you want? Importing games whenever you want one isn't a cheap story mind you.

Now, if you don't have anything of value to say, which I highly doubt that you have, then stay out of this thread.

3. Zero-chan

Zero-chan Well-Known Member

Dude, if you're really, really hardcore you'd get a copy from every territory regardless just for collection's sake. Wanna know how many different versions of FV/FV2 I have?

Europe gets a lot of really strange and unique stuff in PAL format not released in the US, as well... There's lots of interesting stuff especially that never was released in English under NTSC, including personal favorites of mine like Megadrive Alien Soldier (the best Treasure game ever IMO), the aforementioned FV2, and interesting stuff like the Metal Gear Solid LEs.
    Most problems with PAL format come from the fact that many companies are too damn lazy to tweak the code and make the PAL games run properly, so they suffer speed and display problems. Sega at least takes the time to add the 60Hz option to their PAL releases, and I encourage buying their stuff to support them and set an example for other companies to follow in Europe. The best way for Euro gamers to stop getting screwed over is to support companies there which give them more options.

In any case, why are we taking comments from a person with a Mortal Kombat-related avatar seriously?

4. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

In any case, why are we taking comments from a person with a Mortal Kombat-related avatar seriously?

<hr></blockquote>
    And this comes from a person who likes crap like Fighting Vipers?? lol you crack me up man!

5. Darkseed

If you're gonna quote somebody maybe you should make sure you spell the word "quote" correctly so you don't look like a complete fool. But then again, you do that just fine even without the spelling errors.

6. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

what the fuck are you on about retard??
    I wrote <blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

text<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

which makes the quote in bold.

7. Darkseed

*sigh* It's quite sad that you don't realise your own childish behavior, editing your old post to get rid of the errors and then reply and act like you don't know what I'm talking about? Can't you do any better than that?

8. Mirkan

Mirkan Well-Known Member

We all saw it Chucky, it's no use. We know you're a complete moron already, nothing can change that now.

Everyone who reads this thread will know it too, I hope you're satisfied.

To adress some things you said earlier. I'm not a scrub, be it import gaming or games in general. I very well know the differences between PAL 50 and NTSC, but you on the other hand don't. I know the difference in lines (causing the borders), in hz - and thus speed (abt 17% slower on PAL 50).

What I know aswell is that there's practically no difference whatsoever between PAL 60 and NTSC, and that your hatred for PAL 60 is just stupid. You said that you were "forced" to buy PAL Shenmue 2. No comments =}

That in itself displays your total lack of knowledge in the matter. The only thing that differs is the cover, and if that almost kept you from playing Shenmue 2.. Well.. look above for the "moron" remark.

Still, assuming that no one here cares about the PAL version is just plain wrong. Some people here play the PAL version of VF3tb, I know that for a fact. Even though that IS PAL 50. You shouldn't be barging in here, assuming things.

Also, you should respect Zero-Chan for the hardcore gamer she is. Fighting Vipers 1/2 are damn fine games, the second actually has some things to put up to the mighty VF. I know you haven't played any FV properly by just you defending Mortal Kombat with it. SHEESH, you know just about.. nothing.

Be a good sport and put a lid on it, boy..

9. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

lol, you write the same fucking crap eatch time foo, anyways this is getting a little bit old by now, soo lets just drop it now ok?? your from sweden and like PAL games and Fighting Vipers and thats just you I guess, but dont take it out on hardcore games like me who think both PAL and FV are gay just as much as you are, soo just go back and get yourself monster drunk like you swedes love soo much and play your gay PAL games but plz keep your dumb ass opinions for youself next time.

10. Zero-chan

Zero-chan Well-Known Member

monster drunk like you swedes love soo much and play your gay PAL games

<hr></blockquote>
    Holy crap, racism and acute homophobia in the same sentence (if you call it that). What a class act here!

11. Darkseed

You are telling him to keep his "dumb ass opinions" to himself? Hahaha, can you say "Hypocrite"?

12. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

Hey buddy, I'm not one to comment much, but you ever hear of spell checking? If your going to waste space with your useless garbage and infintile tyrades, why don't you at least have the curtesy to make a grammatically correct sentince with at least a FEW words spelled right.. Get a fucking life you looser. Keep your opinionated, idiotic, and thoughtless comments to yourself.

13. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

Get a fucking life you looser. Keep your opinionated, idiotic, and thoughtless comments to yourself.

<hr></blockquote>
    LOL!!, I think, well I know I have 10.000 times more a life than you will ever have nerdyboy.
    The only thing I stated in this thread was that PAL sucked, and soo far the only 4 loosers in VFDC has got a problem with that, but hey who gives a shit what dumbass internetloosers like you has to say??
    and ppl. who posted in this thread before, dont bother repliying cause I aint gonna reply, your wasting my fucking time.

14. Darkseed

And how many times have you said you aren't going to reply now again? I kinda lost count.

15. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

OH JESUS LOL... the irony is fucking KILLING me... spellchecker! aIEEEAHAAAHahaa... oh god stop me before I crack up again@!#!@#
    (falls out of chair)

Well, you got one complete and correctly spelled sentence, which is better than chucky's record. On the other hand, Chucky could just hire someone to spellcheck his posts.

16. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    chucky: Shut the fuck up already.

shadowdean, way to post on "infintile" posting, "curtesy" and spelling at least a few words correctly in a "sentince" /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif LOL, you made my day!

Thread closed. Move along.