1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

virtua fighter 4 (test)at svgl

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Guest, Aug 10, 2001.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

does anyone know how long the arcade is going to be there??? i heard it has a week or so left.

2. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

So I've heard...

I'll keep going back to SVGL until they remove it though (and when that happens, I'll definitely post on the forum to give people the heads up).

Might head there later today, definitely tomorrow... *rubs hands gleefully*

-- Chris

3. jackybrothas

jackybrothas Well-Known Member

Hmmmmm.... I don't know when they are going to remove it but i just got back from there today.... and whew there was a couple of pretty good people there. But hey it's good to have competition ....... So I'll probably see ya there at svgl too..... Well probably in the morning or afternoon tomorrow which is a a Saturday .. the thing that sucks is that I usually don't see many people to play against.

4. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

I'll be wearing an "All Your Base Are Belong To Us" T-shirt tomorrow =P so just say "hi" if you see me at the VF4 machine!

-- Chris

5. jackybrothas

Alright, hope to see you there and I hope more people will come because there's gotta be more players than what i've seen recently which are only 2-3 people.

6. jackybrothas

good game chris

man that was some good bouts..... well since you're username can't accept messages i'll just post my comments on here.. yup lei fei can whoop butt if you know how to use him...... but he sure looks funny tryin to kick butt.

7. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Re: good game chris

Yep, definitely had some good games today! Was getting pretty tired by the evening unfortunately... guess I shouldn't try to play for 10 hours straight =P