1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Virtua Fighter 5 Brad Burns story (my version 1)

Discussion in 'General' started by YourSoul1sMine, Jan 30, 2022.

1. YourSoul1sMine

YourSoul1sMine New Member

Hello ladies and gentlemen. I would like to share my custom backstory I developed for Brad Burns in Virtua Fighter 5. Feel free to comment and critique my story.

Prologue: In his 1st entry of the World Fighting Tournament 4, Brad Burns had dominated the beginning rounds of the tournament. Unfortunately, he was ultimately defeated but he amassed an abundance of female supporters after the tournament. When meeting with his female fans, he saw a beautiful woman and decided to approach the woman to get to know her. In the conversation, they seem to have a lot of things in common. Both are Thrill-Seekers, enjoy Funk music and practice Muay Thai. Both exchanged phone numbers after the conversation concluded and he left early to his home. A day after meeting each other, they would communicate on the phone for hours talking about various subjects. Eventually, they went out for dates, engaging in extreme sports and training together. They have been together for 4 years. One day they devised a plan to go to their usual Muay Thai gym to hone their skills. With them only being in the gym, they practice Muay Thai. Brad's girlfriend has asked him to go toe to toe with him in combat. Initially, Brad was reluctant to accept her challenge, but eventually he accepted. To his surprise, the woman gains the upper hand by exploiting his weak points. Realizing that he's holding back, he gave all his own against her. Moments later, he swiftly kicked her at the back of her head and she was rendered unconscious. In shock, he attempted to awaken her but to no avail. He called 911 and she was transported to the hospital. In the hospital, Brad was sitting next to his girlfriend still unconscious, pleading that his girlfriend will awaked. Just then, a doctor informed him that his girlfriend is in a comatose state. He described that the kick that she received was so hard that she suffered brain damage and required surgery. The cost of the surgery was $300,000. Brad was distraught. After conversing with the doctor, he turns the TV on in the room in an attempt to calm himself. After turning the TV on, he sees a commercial showcasing the announcement of the World Fighting Tournament 5 and is rewarding the winner a hefty amount of prize money. In hopes to pay for his girlfriend's surgery, he competes in the 5th tournament to claim the prize money.

Epilogue: Brad had successfully won the tournament and was awarded the prize money. The amount was $1,000,000 dollars. With more than enough, Brad wasted no time to pay for his girlfriend's surgery. His girlfriend was transported to the operating room and the surgery is now in progress.

akai likes this.