1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown online casuals tournament (PSN)

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by InnerSanctum Games, Aug 27, 2013.

1. InnerSanctum Games

InnerSanctum Games Well-Known Member

PSN:
    projectaella
    XBL:
    InnerSanctumgm

I can't believe you're actually moaning ..... AGAIN! I just woke up and Saw this! The general vote goes to him. He beat everyone, including my friend using Lei Fei

Im in work 12 -8 pm and I will be free for battles tonight

Knot likes this.
  2. ToyDingo

ToyDingo Well-Known Member

PSN:
    BrodiMAN
    Lol......we warned you buddy....:)

InnerSanctum Games and IcKY99 like this.
  3. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

i am not moaning lol, I am just saying the truth and plus I beat your friend too who was using lei fei and I beat Wizzy who was using shun and for brodi even though he got the win I did not lose to him by my own hands cause for he last couple of seconds in that match the screen froze and I could not do anything from my side at least so brodi might as well have been playing the cpu at that moment because I was not in control, it was still a good game though until that point were it dc on me. Also I did not play some of the other people because it was not orginized as a real tournament, there was no losers bracket but like I said its all good thanks for trying to put this together and I tried to help too. Too bad you did not get to face anyone because of your connection and lag but let me know today if you want to continue the match that we were supposed to have yesterday and the winner can go on to the finals.

InnerSanctum Games likes this.
  4. SNAKE BOSS

Dont be an ass brodi. Lol. I am just saying the truth.

5. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    Since when you say the truth ? Never. And you are the one who should stop being an ass, next time you will not be invited to the group chat, it was like having a 7 years old kid crying and bitching all the day long, very annoying.

Congrats & ggs to all people who participated.( except the bad loser )
    Maybe next time, we should play / run simultaneously the two brackets, since you ( innerstanctumgames ) wasn't needed to witness the matches ( except of course when snake boss is playing ). It was just a little too long wait before the actual play, and we were only 8.
    But again it was your first tourney, which isn't easy, online & offline.
    thanks for the effort.

InnerSanctum Games and ToyDingo like this.
  6. SNAKE BOSS

no it is you who should stop being an ass and acting like a 4 year old in the chat room by starting to talk shit again for no reason and i did not lose to anyone by the way so ggs to everyone else except kingo the true loser. good stuff innersenctum for trying to make this happen with so much lag lol.

7. SNAKE BOSS

also everyone said that match me and brodi had was a really good match except you kingo because it seems like you are still hating, you should get rid of that hate from your heart kid.

8. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    As always, the same answer of a 4 years old boy :"blablabla no it's you, no it's you"
    zzzzzz...

9. SNAKE BOSS

lol see i was saying the truth and even you agree for once that you are a 4 year old saying he same stuff and stealing my words to say lol, keep at it son cause like I said i am not getting involved in your foolishness and if ou want to come online and lets have some matches because I am not ashamed to say hat I lost if i lose and should learn that too.

10. InnerSanctum Games

PSN:
    projectaella
    XBL:
    InnerSanctumgm

I AM READY FOR YOU TONIGHT! LOLOL

11. InnerSanctum Games

PSN:
    projectaella
    XBL:
    InnerSanctumgm
    Seeing as this was my first tournament, I have a lot to learn, however, I am already taking notes and looking for what to improve against the next tournament.

Yes it was far from perfect, But I guess it was good seeing everyone in the same chat room having a banter!

By the way, please feel free to upload your fights, so that I can download them all!

12. InnerSanctum Games

PSN:
    projectaella
    XBL:
    InnerSanctumgm

No worries, we can only improve from here onwards!

I have already contacted my ISP, and they were all running away from me lol

I really wanted to show you guys my dusty Lau!

Btw my friend and I are having a 1 on 1 tournament tomorrow, so you can expect to see how I actually play offline!

13. InnerSanctum Games

PSN:
    projectaella
    XBL:
    InnerSanctumgm

A very bold invitation to battle. I am impressed! Yes, your constant MOANING almost drove me to the point of total and complete INSANITY LOL, But I always respect a relentless warrior irrespective of how good or bad you are.

That is the Tiger Spirit!

Please let me know when you want to fight, so I can stop getting B*tch slapped by my cat

14. InnerSanctum Games

PSN:
    projectaella
    XBL:
    InnerSanctumgm

@ToyDingo had an impressive Sarah. Very adaptable and Smart!

15. InnerSanctum Games

PSN:
    projectaella
    XBL:
    InnerSanctumgm

Snake I Just got your message on PSN, Yes, I am about to download your fight now! Ill let you know once I am done!

SNAKE BOSS likes this.
  16. InnerSanctum Games

PSN:
    projectaella
    XBL:
    InnerSanctumgm
    :):););)

All systems ready to go!

Attached Files:

17. SNAKE BOSS

ok cool, I uploaded the second replay me vs robelion so u can download it and put it in your video.

18. SNAKE BOSS

yes his sarah is good and its not his fault that my side of the screen got frozen in the last round of our good match and its not my fault either that I got cheated by the network and plus I beat his sarah many times before so its not even about that, its the network that cheated but its all good cause I know I am better then that as you just seen in our matches a few moments ago lol ggs buddy.

19. SNAKE BOSS

lol I type the number 1 cause sometimes my computer does not update the posts unless I post something even if I refresh the page, so thats why lol.

20. InnerSanctum Games

PSN:
    projectaella
    XBL:
    InnerSanctumgm

Your computer must be from the Carboniferous Geological Period lol

SNAKE BOSS likes this.