1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown online casuals tournament (PSN)

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by InnerSanctum Games, Aug 27, 2013.

1. InnerSanctum Games

InnerSanctum Games Well-Known Member

PSN:
    projectaella
    XBL:
    InnerSanctumgm

I agree!

2. InnerSanctum Games

PSN:
    projectaella
    XBL:
    InnerSanctumgm
  3. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

4. SNAKE BOSS

hey I did not mean to ruin anything, its just how i felt at the time and needed to let it out so what happened happeened for a reason and it was meant to be, kingo got firts place, brodi 2nd place, so ggs to everyone in the event. Looking forward to the next event.

InnerSanctum Games likes this.
  5. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    @ShitBoss, it is "nice" you need to post "1" to refresh the site because you cant close the window and open it again, but you should use "delete post" function after. unless it is not WAY too complicated for you, of course

6. InnerSanctum Games

PSN:
    projectaella
    XBL:
    InnerSanctumgm

Attached Files:

7. SNAKE BOSS

Hey you could have said that in a more respectful way, write it down for next time.

8. SNAKE BOSS

Cool, we do need more peeps in this and also I uploaded the next replay on psn vs shun, you can download it.

9. InnerSanctum Games

PSN:
    projectaella
    XBL:
    InnerSanctumgm

Brilliant! Im just on PSN now... I'm just pimpin' my Jacky up! He's got to dress like a Pimp and fight like a PIMP!

10. SNAKE BOSS

I will pimp slap your jacky lollllll, but yea you are not bad with jacky so i think if you stick with him you will become better with him.

11. InnerSanctum Games

PSN:
    projectaella
    XBL:
    InnerSanctumgm

Haha no one slaps the DADDY!

Jacky has been my second character, but I feel its time to use him properly. Sunshades, Black Jeans, Trench coat . . . . Now that's Pimpin'

SNAKE BOSS likes this.
  12. SNAKE BOSS

Lol, enter the matrix.

13. ExzetyXat1

ExzetyXat1 Well-Known Member

Depends, at what time does it start?

14. InnerSanctum Games

PSN:
    projectaella
    XBL:
    InnerSanctumgm

I'll post that after work today.

15. InnerSanctum Games

PSN:
    projectaella
    XBL:
    InnerSanctumgm
    Morning Gentlemen!

Hope you've all having a good weekend ?

If you are all available tonight, I won't mind hosting a Saturday night tournament re-fix ?

My connection was diabolical last time, but since then it has improved (been in touch with my ISP). I also had some early morning bouts with @SNAKE BOSS , and the connection showed little to no lag.

Changes to the rules:

Due to the feedback I have received from @kingo and the other contestants, here are changes that will be implemented during the re-fix:

1) More than one fight will be happening at the same time at any given stage. Once you have an entry number, and you are pitted against someone else, you can guarantee if your corresponding stage is on, you will be in battle. This will greatly reduce the waiting time.

e.g. A stage consists of 3 separate fights between yourself and your opponent. The winner of the 3 separate fights will proceed to the next stage (e.g. it could be 3-0, 2-1). The winners of that stage progresses to the next stage while the looser will prepare for the looser brackets. There will be be 3 rounds per fight, Dural = no, time = 60 seconds.

2) There will be a looser bracket, and the same rules apply

3) All matches should please be SAVED!! This is very important. Please save all your matches!

4) The live chat will be on during the fights. After you have completed your stage, can the victors of each of those 3 separate fights go to the chat room and report the following:

Winner = *ENTRY NUMBER*
    Scores = * HOW MANY OF THE 3 SEPARATE FIGHTS YOU WON and HOW MANY YOU LOST*

5) Tournament Time = 00:00 (Midnight U.K. Time). Most people will be out drinking so there will be less lag ?

Any suggestions, please don't hesitate to let me know!

Reply to this if you are in!!!

16. WiZzYx

WiZzYx Well-Known Member

PSN:
    WiZzYx3DG
    XBL:
    WiZzYx3DG
    First than anything, go to CHALLONGE.COM and make a bracket. This is VERY important.

17. InnerSanctum Games

PSN:
    projectaella
    XBL:
    InnerSanctumgm

Thanks for that. I will sign up. Just need the participants to confirm ?

18. SNAKE BOSS

I am in, just send me a msg when its about to start.

19. SNAKE BOSS

Is it still 1 character choice or does the loser get to choose another character?

20. InnerSanctum Games

PSN:
    projectaella
    XBL:
    InnerSanctumgm
    @ToyDingo FANTASTIC early morning session (U.K. Time) today. Some really deep games.

" I've got grace and Power, you've got zip! "

Those were the words of Sarah Bryant, as she ruthlessly kicked me around the stage like I was a piece of paper! (Did you save your wins ?)

The Tiger and The P.!.M.P. (Holla!) will be back . . .

In the words of the one and only P.!.M.P. (Holla!) aka Jacky Bryant, " Yeeeeeeeeaaaaah "