1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Virtua Fighter 5 Location Test Videos MEGA THREAD!!

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by Pai_Garu, Apr 8, 2006.

1. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

hmmm aaah cool its the aoi bug in version A (i think) of VF4. and I see the hacked vf4 that someone did with the messed up stages, i guess this is the full clip, btw the pai fish thing....had me rolling, funniest shit ive seen. bitch was like a fish in mid air LOL while vanessa followed. wish i had the originals instead of youtube crappy quality. :/

2. FaisonI

FaisonI Well-Known Member

Great, that's what I want to see even if I can't PLAY the arcade, oh well I'll just have to wait for the PS3!

3. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    2006-7-1_19_5_JACKY_vs_VANESSA.wmv

00:24 - Vanessa seems to reversed Jackys [3]+[P]+[K] and... Jacky seems to escape that reversal? Whaaat? What's that? Or am I wrong in considering that situation?

4. Jeneric

Jeneric Well-Known Member

It's her redesigned hand hold (when she stands neutral and grabs incoming punches).

5. Cuz

Cuz Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Unicorn said:

2006-7-1_19_5_JACKY_vs_VANESSA.wmv

00:24 - Vanessa seems to reversed Jackys [3]+[P]+[K] and... Jacky seems to escape that reversal? Whaaat? What's that? Or am I wrong in considering that situation?

[/ QUOTE ]

Her reversal is in essence 2 parts. Although you don't have to imput anything for the second part, the player can escape it.

Try it in Evo, hit p+g right after being reversed /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

6. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    It have a new animation, which seems to confuse me. At first I though it was regular reversal, escaped in the way like Pai can escape Pais reverasal. Sorry for needles mess.

7. Cuz

Cuz Well-Known Member

8. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

So just for information

2006-6-9_21_43_AOI_vs_SARAH.wmv is the same clip of up0071.wmv

and

2006-6-7_17_52_AOI_vs_JEFFRY.wmv is up0070.wmv

._. i hope this can help you for download ^^'

9. OAG_3K

OAG_3K Active Member

Man no VF5 in north american arcades. Damn thats a shame.

10. FaisonI

FaisonI Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    OAG_3K said:

Man no VF5 in north american arcades. Damn thats a shame.

[/ QUOTE ]

dido!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Since location testing is over and ver.A of the game has been officially released in Arcades in Japan, I'm making this thread unsticky.

12. OAG_3K

OAG_3K Active Member

Wow I thought it was coming out in december.

13. Kane1345

Kane1345 Member

out now in japanese arcades out on ps3 in march (euro) from what my bosses at sega tell me. although they are a bunch of liars so I might be totally wrong. cant wait for testing to start!

14. Taiyoken

Taiyoken Member

I can hardly wait to hold the ps3 version in my hands! /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif Of course I need to buy the ps3 too, though...

15. Fishie

Fishie Well-Known Member

16. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    hold UB and was canceling this movement with pressing G quickly

17. RagingSilver

RagingSilver Well-Known Member

ok as of today they are now MMS files. I've tried old school tactics to download the videos but they don't work. Tried streambox VCR but still no go.

Anyone know how to download them for free?

18. Fishie

Fishie Well-Known Member

Thanks
    I messaged him about it and with his crappy english and my virtually non existent japanese he was saying something like I do 89898989898989

Weirdnes.

19. Crazy_Galaxy

Crazy_Galaxy Well-Known Member

? They still seem to work fine with flashget for me..

20. RagingSilver

RagingSilver Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    _optimus_ said:

? They still seem to work fine with flashget for me..

[/ QUOTE ]

you got the latest version of Flashget? Cos my friend got it and he couldn't get it to work. I knew flashget could do it. hmm.