1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Virtua Fighter 5 Location Test Videos MEGA THREAD!!

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by Pai_Garu, Apr 8, 2006.

1. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

I just upgraded from 1.6x to the latest version and it has crashed out on me as well...maybe also cause of the new url system that the site uses? I have not used it for anything else just yet.

2. Ladon

Ladon Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ladon---
    I'm really new to the program, but it seems to be working just fine for me. I downloaded the most recent version. Not sure if it'll help, but I'll describe what I do...

First I right-click the link and selct Copy Shortcut. Then I open Flashget and click Edit > Paste URL . After that, I just edit the link, taking out the "']" at the end and everything up to "mms://" at the beginning, and then start. I've been downloading all day without a problem

Hope that helps

3. Crazy_Galaxy

Crazy_Galaxy Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    RagingSilver said:

[ QUOTE ]
    _optimus_ said:

? They still seem to work fine with flashget for me..

[/ QUOTE ]

you got the latest version of Flashget? Cos my friend got it and he couldn't get it to work. I knew flashget could do it. hmm.

[/ QUOTE ]
    I dunno if it's the latest ver 1.72?
    My does crash sometimes but all you need to do is open it up staight away and continue the download as it is just paused, and can be resumed.
    The matches I have downloaded all work fine so far.

4. Cupcake_Desu

Cupcake_Desu Well-Known Member

i use flash player too, keeps switching off, but so far so good,

5. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

does anybody have an older version of flashget..the new one is downright buggy,

6. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    Use Net Transport instead of Flash Get. Works fine for me...

7. KiwE

KiwE Well-Known Member

2006-8-13_23_10_GOH_vs_AKIRA.wmv

Goh using a nice OM setup. FN_01460 is the filename.

2006-8-14_14_19_GOH_vs_GOH.wmv

Goh has some fucked up kneecombos now; 33p>4p+k fullycharged?? FN_01462 = filename.

2006-8-14_22_25_JACKY_vs_SARAH.wmv
    Jacky using his Iageri cancels even in 4k+g combos now. FN_01448 = filename.

/KiwE

8. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    I'm going to lock this thread. It makes no sense to be posting in the "Location Test" thread since the location test is obviously over, and has been for a while now.

Please direct discussions and comments to the HK-VF.TV thread for any discussions, especially if you're referring to movies on their site!

Thanks.