1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Virtua Fighter 5 "plot" summaries!

Discussion in 'General' started by Zero-chan, Jul 12, 2006.

1. Pai_Garu

Pai_Garu Well-Known Member

Sega's story is straight, just zero made some mistakes in her translation.

2. Taiyoken

Taiyoken Member

[ QUOTE ]
    akiralove said:

I can't believe they had Kage win twice in a row... this is the icing on the cake of how un-imaginative AM2 has become.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah... Yet, namco made the same thing. Jin won twice in a row too.

3. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

The winner of evry virtua fighter is decided by a tournament. I've read on some web site long time ago ._.

4. Taim_Meich

Taim_Meich Member

I also read that long time ago. Is that true?

5. Taiyoken

Taiyoken Member

That's strange. So they would make the character stories depending of which character wins in a real tournament? /versus/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

6. OAG_3K

OAG_3K Active Member

Umm is this correct?
    VF1 Winner -Lau
    VF2 Winner-Akira
    VF3 Winner-Kage
    VF4 Winner-Kage

7. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

mmh vf3 is not jeffry winner?

8. OAG_3K

OAG_3K Active Member

Anyone know?

9. Taiyoken

Taiyoken Member

Well... I think Jeffry did win the third tournament...? Because didn't he buy a new boat with the price money when the shark disappeared? I dunno...

10. OAG_3K

OAG_3K Active Member

But didn't kage rescue his mom or something? Wasn't she Dural? Or used in the experiment? But I did hear Jeffery won some money. But how can you guys confirm the winner of VF is decided by a tournament run by sega? I'm just curious.

11. Supid

Supid Well-Known Member

Sorry to bug, but what's the lame plot on the old drunkyard (i.e. : Shun Di)?

And about Lau/Lei/Pai, is it confirmed that Lau took Lei as a student, Lei ambushed him then Pai defended Lau?

12. yoomazir

yoomazir Well-Known Member

can anyone translate the VF5 Goh story?

13. Vortigar

Vortigar Well-Known Member

But Jeffry could also have won VF3 parallel universe 1.1 whereas canon dictates Kage took it in universe 1.0 and in VF5 those two universe merged back together into 1.0.1...
    Therefore the numerous updates to the system before the turn of the year, so as to properly indicate things are seriously screwed up. Didn't you know all things that happen in VF are guided by the story?

But yeah, its stated quite clearly in the VF4E booklet:
    "After winning the last tournament, Jeffry went home and bought a new boat with the prize money."

Yoomazir:
    Agreed, I was wondering what the heck they were going to do with Goh. Oh wait up, lemme guess, instead of Sarah he's now out to get Vane...

14. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    AFAIK Goh is going to tourney to "redress his lost on the last tourney" or something like that