Now that the game has been out for a while, you've hopefully(!?) spent enough time playing it! We here at VFDC have an opportunity to pass on some feedback to SEGA, and to start things off we've got a stack of suggestions inside but we want to hear from you! What are you waiting for?
The following suggestions have been collated by @MadeManG74, @Jide and myself, but of course would love to hear what you think as well! What are you waiting for? Start sounding off NOWWWWW!!!!!
- The option to record in training mode while waiting for a match.
- The ability to change dummy character without cancelling matchmaking.
- Stage select.
- Once you’ve successfully matched with someone:
- to show if the opponent is using Wi-Fi or not
- Region Icon when matched with someone
- Option to change to Ping instead of connection bars.
- To constantly show your connection to the opponent.
- Region filter on matchmaking
- Bonus points for completing the first to 2 set
- An option to set the CPU to the last character you played vs after a ranked match
- Be able to filter by any rank when searching
- Invite friends/anyone to your own room.
- Search rooms via username.
- Once there are too many lobbies(20?), some lobbies will not show and the user has to search again.
- Option to filter out locked rooms (can currently filter "for" locked rooms)
- Option to filter by region
- Option to filter for "Friend's Rooms only"
- Ability to play multiple matches simultaneously when more than 3 (4?) players are in the lobby
- (Infinite) Instant rematch possibility when only 2 players are in the lobby
- Option to lock ranking + W/L, currently no option to play without losing/gaining points
- Stage Select between matches in a set
- Region Restriction on room creation as an option
- Add Combo Training, above and beyond what's available in the built-in command list
- Add tutorial to teach additional VF offensive and defensive strategies beyond the basic Tutorial
- Add Trial Challenges for advanced techniques
- Bring back Time Attack with Leaderboards for command lists
- To change character without having to go back to the menu.
- To change the stage without having to go back to the menu.
- Show player lifebar to train perfect tech roll.
- Ability to record/playback options after Guard or Wakeup
- Online Training Mode - For experts to teach beginners VF.
- Add option to map the training "Reset Position" function to another button (defaulted to R3)
- In Playback mode, the "Reset Position" function doesn't work!
- Extra options for positioning in the ring: parallel to the edge of the ring
- Ability to save current position as the "Reset Position"
- Make Dural playable
- Ability to save replays
- Ability to undo character selection at the Character Select screen
- Ability to set music playlist according to VF version and stage
- Mix and match UI, e.g. retro life bars with new UI
- Rollback netcode
- Connection strength indicators (bars) can be misleading
- More Single Player content (ala Quest Mode)
- Ability to search and view replays online
- Ability to pause and frame advance forward/backward while watching replay
- Additional character edit slots
Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!Dismiss Notice