1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Virtua Fighter 6: Create your fighter

Discussion in 'General' started by rebelleon, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Hui_Xiu

Hui_Xiu Active Member

XBL:
    HuiXiu
    I'd like to see Jacky get some more Wing Chun, as he has Pak Sao now. Some variation on what he can do after that; and more centerline attacks. Give him more real JKD instead of movie JKD.

I think Goh could incorporate some BJJ too, but I don't think his brawling style would fit with the technical positions. It would be cool to see a Shinya Aoki style BJJer.

They could add some more soft/internal Chinese styles (Taiji, Snake, etc...) Pai has some already, they could expand on it.

2. DK

DK Well-Known Member Content Manager Jean

Name: Rakesh Patel style: Kalarippayatu
    Occupation: street vender (very typical thing in Indian culture)

3. DK

This would be silat

4. MadeManG74

MadeManG74 Moderator Staff Member Tournament Manager Silver Supporter

Is there a character in VF who would be considered 'zoning' or 'pokey'? I'm thinking about what martial arts would revolve around keeping a player at a certain distance or using long range attacks to keep them at arm's length.

Not sure if that would make for very fun gameplay in a 3D fighter, but might be unique?

5. ShinyBrentford

ShinyBrentford Well-Known Member

Neither is Vale Tudo, but you know Vanessa uses it so............there's that.

I would like to see AM2 make a cappa fighter that's better than Eddie. Play like a Lei Fei/Shun, but from Brazil.

6. Ytpme_Secaps

Ytpme_Secaps Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Jami San
    First Off, If a ninja is doing it...its a Martial Art...period...yes that includes self stimulation.

A cappa would be nice, but eddie left a bad taste in many mouths (look what I can do !)

Lastly, Ninjutsu IS a martial Art, as is Flower arrangement (Fact)

7. Stl_Tim

Stl_Tim Well-Known Member

Am2 palm tree, so I can go coconuts on all of you. My ultra is summoning a tsunami which is unblockable. Lastly, a sdm at 1/4 health bar were I turn my head from my audience.

ShinyBrentford, IcKY99 and oneida like this.
  8. Hui_Xiu

Hui_Xiu Active Member

XBL:
    HuiXiu
    Well if you do that, you have to bring back the Daytona USA race car from fighters megamix, too.

[​IMG]

9. cmase1989

cmase1989 Well-Known Member

Id like to see a character with a moveset based off the movie IpMan

10. Strider786

Strider786 Well-Known Member

Please, no more cancerous bastard weird hitbox characters.

11. Hui_Xiu

Hui_Xiu Active Member

XBL:
    HuiXiu
    That would be Wing Chun. I think AM2 could really do a lot of interesting stuff with that style.

cmase1989 likes this.
  12. Poppo_Anohana88

Poppo_Anohana88 New Member

This post is one year? wow

I wanna see tai chi fighter and Romanian boxer

Shui Wusheng
    Origin: Hong Kong
    Size: Medium
    Fighting Style: Tai Chi/Chinese Boxing
    Shui is wearing traditional blue Chinese martial artists top with wave shape on it and black slop pant with chinese shoe. His treasure is his sunglasses. He hairstyle is braided ponytail.
    2nd outfit is a Chinese chef with no chef hat.

He rather calm, but silent. The young man with a few words. His mother taught him art of tai chi techniques while his father taught him to cook. After his parents pass away, he's continue working in noodle house for 6 months. When the mail with arrived, he rush to his inbox outside by the door. Shui receive unfortunate message that his noodle house is about to be closed if he don't cover his debts soon. He is depressing until he read his second mail, with J6 on it, about martial arts tournament to win prize moneys. For hoping to restore his father's noodle house and to prove his skills, Shui determine to enter the tournament.

next one I will post later.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2014
  13. rebelleon

rebelleon Active Member

Here are a list of fighters that join VF6. And there's not a lot of evil fighters lately. Not a real antagonist since Dural:
    - Capoeira fighter (female) from Brazil - occupation: hip hop dancer
    - Taekwondo fighter (female) from Korea - occupation: k-pop star
    - Ninjutsu fighter (male) from America - occupation: agent (based on Jean-Claude Van Damme from Bloodsport)

(They're what I've got so far)

Last edited: Nov 6, 2014
  14. Hououin_Kyouma

Hououin_Kyouma Active Member

What about a complete Baguazhang(Hakkeshu) character, this style is really missing in games now that we have free 3D walking... We only have "Baguazhang moments" in Pai and Xiaoyu...

15. Poppo_Anohana88

Poppo_Anohana88 New Member

Roxy "Lightning" Dalca
    Origins: Romania
    Size: Medium - Large
    Fighting Styles: Traditional Boxing
    Her outfit resembled to Rambo Movies minus camouflages
    2nd outfit is boxing wears
    A former J6 special forces is anti-heroine type who only rely herself and her missions. But what's her real intention? Her goals remain unknown, but she is looking for someone who met her in the past. She was hired to gathered information as a mercenary from J6 so she received an invitation to tournament to get the job done and to find someone she was looking for.

16. ShinyBrentford

I've said this a thousand times and I will say it a thousand more again. They need to finally bring Siba into the game. http://virtuafighter.wikia.com/wiki/Siba
    He uses Pencak Silat which you really don't see in video games that much plus the raid is making his style popular in the west.

Dark Nova Void and Daydream like this.
  17. Daydream

Daydream Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Daydream CE
    Seconded, silat would be an awesome addition. Don't know what I think about that character though, but perhaps he would come across better if they remade him with better graphics. Anyway, it would certainly be cool to "revive" him since he's got some history behind him. Tbh I'd never heard abot Siba before reading your post.

18. ShinyBrentford

He was on the front of the arcade machine as Akria, but never came out. It would be so easy to make him with a inside joke type story. Retro hipsters loves that stuff.
    [​IMG]

19. DK

You know what else hipsters love, talking about virtua fighter and never playing it.

ShinyBrentford likes this.
  20. ShinyBrentford

Well this is a VF6 thread so you know nobody in this group actually plays VF. They think playing VF is picking one of them in DOA ROFL.

DK likes this.