1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Virtua Fighter 6

Discussion in 'General' started by EvenPit, Oct 28, 2012.

1. Citrus

Citrus Well-Known Member

Regardless, a first poster comes out of nowhere, calls in a special VF6 announcement with the most fishy mock-up and it's supposed to be a leak?

Tricky likes this.
  2. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

Are you trying to say it's you?

3. beanboy

beanboy Well-Known Member

Lol! Heck no!

I think I saw that name, davieboy1980, a few times on a few different gaming forums, and even on youtube. Maybe it could be a different user, with the same name. Or maybe it's the same person. I don't know. But the username, sounds oddly familiar.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2019
    The_Nth_Degree likes this.
  4. beanboy

I was thinking the same thing, when I first saw the pics.:ROTFL:

5. Adamay

Adamay Well-Known Member

VF6 needs to implement this

beanboy likes this.
  6. Sonic The Fighters

Sonic The Fighters Well-Known Member

Almost 100 pages for this thread.

VF6 we will keep praying for you :love:

beanboy likes this.
  7. beanboy

@Adamay
    Sega has the capability to do those things.
    But the question is, will they? Let's pray and hope so.

PS: Max is really on a roll, with those videos.:D

8. beanboy

Yep.

Sonic The Fighters likes this.
  9. MadeManG74

MadeManG74 Moderator Staff Member Tournament Manager Silver Supporter

100 pages, can we get 100 players to pick up VF5FS before 6 comes out though?

beanboy likes this.
  10. Dragonps

Dragonps Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ENGDragon83
    XBL:
    ENGDragon83
    In regards to the "leak" it's terribly fake. The guy is like "I work in the games industry as a developer" not once does he mention his profession or how he obtained said leak.

I understand people really want a new VF but I just don't think Sega knows what to do with it. It's strange because at least to me VF5FS has everything a fighting game could want. You have all the elements for the casual player (dress up mode) and everything for the hardcore player (need I explain)

As a community we need to simply remind people of these facts, try and destroy this "oh the game is to hard to play" rumour that everyone and their mother seem to spread.

beanboy likes this.
  11. Sonic The Fighters

I can't wait to see the new stages of VF6 and the menu !! The new costumes ! The new animations... :eek:

Virtua Fighter 6 4k with ton of players online baby !

Will the music be still top tier ???

Guest characters ?

12. MadeManG74

I hope not. Costumes are fine, though!

13. Thesch28

Thesch28 Well-Known Member

A few new animations if VF6 ever happens expect to see a bunch of reused stuff :V
    Yeah this VF is hard myth needs to die, also i don't think 5FS has enough for the usual casual player, yeah it has a robust customization mode but not much besides that, no quest mode, or different gameplay modes which change things a bit as a fun distraction like the ones from PS2 VF4Evo, or something like team battle, also the usual no arcade endings, arcade mode itself feels quite simple it would've been nice if 5 didn't get rid of the challenge arcade mode from VF4FT which has Outrun styled routes, and the game could definitely use more stages (all the stages from old versions) for variety sake.
    Not to mention FS's presentation isn't something that would appeal to many.

MadeManG74 likes this.
  14. Sonic The Fighters

Kiryu/Majima or Ryo Hazuki are SEGA and for Virtua Fighter, not for Tekken.

If we have guest characters, that will be them.

We will also have a bunch of new animations for sure, and fresh animations from nowadays.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2019
  15. Thesch28

Thesch28 Well-Known Member

Blah Blah Blah Guest Characters in VF.....

Please no.... Just make Fighters Megamix 2 instead if people want guests...

beanboy and MadeManG74 like this.
  16. MadeManG74

How do we make this auto-reply to every post asking for guests?

beanboy and Thesch28 like this.
  17. Sonic The Fighters

I don't care of guests.

Just asking if there is gonna have some, if yes it would be them.

Of course like everyone i want at least 2 new characters, a thug and a soldier, maybe a boxing dude or MMA ?

beanboy likes this.
  18. beanboy

I myself still can't understand, why people keep saying that VF is hard to play. The game was never really that hard to play. Even back then, when I semi sucked at fighting games, I never found it that hard to learn. Or maybe it's just me? I dunno.

The only thing that was really challenging, was fighting against good human opponents, in a game that was always ahead of it's time.

But to a high extent, I guess we have to blame, the gaming journalists in the 90's and over the years till now, for starting that stupid, "VF is hard to play" quote/rumour. And back then, they apparently did that, to make people forget sega, and hype them up to buy Tekken and buy a PS1 back in the day, probably as an advertising campaign, since Sony apparently used to fund and sponsor, gaming journalists back then. Interestingly enough, you'll hear alot of Tekken players/Tekken fans and Tekken fanboy gaming journalists, making that silly "VF is hard to play" statement. And strangely enough, the funny thing is, many of them who make that statement, have most likely never played VF, (or played it a few times, and most likely sucked), but love following and quoting the gaming media's, silly crap talk rumour train bandwagon, because in their mind, it makes them look cool.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2019
  19. beanboy

I hope so.

And I hope they bring back, Jean Kujo's stage theme song (and stage), from VF5 FS. That tune is lit!:D

Last edited: Sep 21, 2019
  20. Seidon

Seidon The God of Battle walks alongside me! Content Mgr El Blaze

PSN:
    SeidonVFDC
    XBL:
    SeidonVFDC
    100 Pages on a VFDC thread before the game release.

Sega taking their time.