1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Virtua Fighter Archive Update

Discussion in 'News' started by Myke, Jun 26, 2001.

By Myke on Jun 26, 2001 at 9:23 PM
  1. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    The Virtua Fighter Archive is ready to be shipped!

Mr. Bungle writes:

<font color=white>
    <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.vfzone.com>http://www.vfzone.com</A> is now the place to go to order your copy of the VFA.

While I honestly wish I could distribute this for free as originally planned, I had to be realistic; I've left the the distribution in the hands of a very helpful person. I believe the prices offered are fair.

By no means are there any sort of exclusive distribution rights - feel free to duplicate and give away the VFA if you're able and willing. I also have noticed that a few of you are from the same general region/country (two from the UK; two from Australia; two from France, several from Canada); if it would be cheaper or more convenient for one in an area to order one copy and then distribute from there, by all means, do so.

Bottom line - do whatever the hell you want with it :)

If you have no way to pay (no CC, etc) or any other concerns regarding cost, mailing, etc, please contact me - I really want everyone that wants one to get a copy.

If you have any other questions, just email me.

-Rich
    </font color=white>

See the previous news post for Rich's contact details.

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by Myke, Jun 26, 2001.