1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Virtua Fighter art torrent

Discussion in 'General' started by FatalRose, Mar 25, 2009.

1. FatalRose

FatalRose Well-Known Member

I will uploading it soon. I was asked to a long time ago and totally forgot about it. Here are some samples of things to come...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It also includes artwork I have found over the years of Fighting Vipers, Shenmue, and Yakuza.

Most of the FV stuff I have I saved from Zero Chan's old FV site. Most of the Shenmue stuff I have I got from the Shenmue Dojo.

Hope you enjoy.

Edit: I am also adding Spike out Battle Street.

2. The_Shunjinkogh

The_Shunjinkogh Well-Known Member

These look so awesome! I wonder what El Blaze is pointing at? Why did Jeffry whup Aoi to the ground? Akira is wearing a hat? Cool! Taka looks as big as life. And not the old school Pai. Does it get more classic than this? Upload more pictures and videos and what not! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

3. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

Creative endeavors are only as good as the art that surrounds it.

Great work.

4. FatalRose

FatalRose Well-Known Member

5. I gonna download these if I can but probbably not. Oh yeah the link works just fine. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/thumbs_up.gif