1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Virtua Fighter Collection,why not?

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Guest, Nov 13, 2000.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

You know I was thinking about this the other day.The Saturn has like no respect and most people have probably all but forgotten about it.Almost no one sells the games,some sell the system,but onto my main point.Everyone knows about Street Fighter Collection Vols. 1 and 2,now why isn't there a Virtua Fighter collection,but on Dreamcast?It could have VF 1,2,and the original VF3 arcade version in arcade perfect form (no team battle,even though it's not too big of a deal).They could put all original art concepts and interviews with Yu Suzuki and stuff on the disc.Ah,I can dream can't I?

P.S.What's up with VF3 getting no respect in most arcades nowadays?There's only ONE near me that has it,and I bet they too will get rid of it.Eh...

2. GodEater

GodEater Well-Known Member

i personally have been hoping to see VF1 and VF2
    come to the dreamcast for a loooong time. Perfect
    (or nearly so) conversions of those two games would
    be fantastic. I doubt it is ever going to happen
    though.

GE

3. Hayai_JiJi

Hayai_JiJi Well-Known Member

Yeah a VF collection would rule espiecally for us VF'ers that started late. If you are going to make VF 1,2 on the dreamcast why not have online play too?

Under the surface of the most jaded cynic lies a dissappointed idealist- George Carlin

4. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

>P.S.What's up with VF3 getting no respect in most arcades nowadays?There's only ONE near me that has >it,and I bet they too will get rid of it.Eh...

probably has something to do with it having been out for four and a half years...nothing lasts in popularity forever.

--
    "A chem bla deshembla blurr fuh bli fouzh"

5. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

hehehe, damn... This reminds me of a post I sent out probably almost exactly a year ago or maybe 11 months ago... I pretty much put into detail my hopes of a VF collection... If you really want it, I could send you a link, though I doubt anyone would be interested.

But yes, a VF1 and 2 port to DC would be wonderful. A VF3 remix would make me happy too, but I am honestly happy with what I do have.