1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Virtua Fighter - Collectors Merchandise

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by dynamic-league, Feb 15, 2002.

1. dynamic-league

dynamic-league Well-Known Member

Don't forget you can Swap, Buy and Sell any Virtua Fighter merchandise at Dynamic League events.

There will be some nice Virtua Fighter merchandise available at this event as a lot of members have just come back from Japan.

Also any Virtua Fighter 1 merchandise is like gold. Come to Dynamic League this Sunday and see what deals you can do.

2. gaishou

gaishou Well-Known Member

shit i remember seeing some super deformed stuffed vf dolls......was funny to see a huge headed jacky....lol. cant remember where i saw them though.

3. LittleWild

LittleWild Well-Known Member

I want the black leather jacket that jacky wore in VF.
    Heard it is about half a grand or something.

4. RandomHajile

RandomHajile Well-Known Member

at ign they said it was $500 in japan, i want one bad my self:) was there vf2 or vf3 jackets as well?

5. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Betcha didn't know there's a difference in the prices depending on what size u are...

hint: the bigger u are..the more expensive it is hehehe~

6. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

The jacket with the flame on back was reproduced... I remember seeing ads for it.