1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Virtua Fighter high rez wallpaper/art

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Guest, Oct 7, 1999.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi everyone.

I am desperately look for high resolution VF art/wallpaper. I have about 1/3 of the high rez VF3 stage renders, but I can't find the rest of those either!

I've checked many places. And so far, no luck.
    Any suggestions?

Thanks!
    --Jim

2. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Hey Jim! You have the 100th post! Congrats, for what it's worth. /images/icons/smile.gif

I would recommend the Tao of VF, Dodee's site, but I've lost the URL when I got my new computer...

ice-9 | Sennin

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey Ice, I am honored :)

So, yeah, Dodee hangs in #ga, like all day, everyday, and I never even thought to ask him :)

Also, I should be getting my copy of the US version of VF3tb today, and will most likely write up some impressions and JP -> US changes.

Anyone who may know where I can get some of the art/wallpaper for sure, please feel free to still respond.

Later.

Jim C.
    Editor in Chief
    www.gaming-age.com

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks to Serge (Amir) over at GameLand Magazine Russia, I have the entire collection of high resolution (print quality) VF3 stage and character renders.

As a bit of common courtesy, I have posted a zip of everything on GA.
    http://www.gaming-age.com/unknown/jim/vf3_art.zip
    It is about 10.8 megs.
    If anyone wants certain files or pieces of art, just let me know and I can see
    what I can do.

Ice. Feel free to download them and post them, or split them up, for other VF fanatics to download.

Later all,

Jim C.
    Editor in Chief
    http://www.gaming-age.com

5. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Cool!

Thanks Jim, I am downloading it as I type. I'm sorry I couldn't have been of more help.

ice-9 | Sennin

6. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Hey thanks for those pics, Jim! But, dammit, where were the close-ups of Kage? :)

<pre>_______
    Myke
    </pre>