Virtua Fighter high rez wallpaper/art

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Guest, Oct 7, 1999.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi everyone.

I am desperately look for high resolution VF art/wallpaper. I have about 1/3 of the high rez VF3 stage renders, but I can't find the rest of those either!

I've checked many places. And so far, no luck.
    Any suggestions?

Thanks!
    --Jim

2. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Hey Jim! You have the 100th post! Congrats, for what it's worth. /images/icons/smile.gif

I would recommend the Tao of VF, Dodee's site, but I've lost the URL when I got my new computer...

ice-9 | Sennin

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey Ice, I am honored :)

So, yeah, Dodee hangs in #ga, like all day, everyday, and I never even thought to ask him :)

Also, I should be getting my copy of the US version of VF3tb today, and will most likely write up some impressions and JP -> US changes.

Anyone who may know where I can get some of the art/wallpaper for sure, please feel free to still respond.

Later.

Jim C.
    Editor in Chief
    www.gaming-age.com

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks to Serge (Amir) over at GameLand Magazine Russia, I have the entire collection of high resolution (print quality) VF3 stage and character renders.

As a bit of common courtesy, I have posted a zip of everything on GA.
    http://www.gaming-age.com/unknown/jim/vf3_art.zip
    It is about 10.8 megs.
    If anyone wants certain files or pieces of art, just let me know and I can see
    what I can do.

Ice. Feel free to download them and post them, or split them up, for other VF fanatics to download.

Later all,

Jim C.
    Editor in Chief
    http://www.gaming-age.com

5. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Cool!

Thanks Jim, I am downloading it as I type. I'm sorry I couldn't have been of more help.

ice-9 | Sennin

6. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Hey thanks for those pics, Jim! But, dammit, where were the close-ups of Kage? :)

<pre>_______
    Myke
    </pre>