1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Virtua Fighter in Vancouver

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Mutant, Nov 25, 2001.

1. Mutant

Mutant Member

Hey there.

Now that Vancouvre has VF4 all over the place, I was wondering if there are any local players that would like to get together sometime. Interest is definitely growing, and so far we have Tellure, Moby, Herman, myself, and a few others that play on a semi-regular basis. I'm trying to get Brian Mak to break the CSTRIKE addiction and come out more often. I've been recruiting a bunch of friends (God, VF4 is so much more novice friendly!), so we should have a pretty big scene going soon.

We normally play at Space Rush Arcade in #3 road, so if anyone is into a gathering, preferably weekends, fire me an icq at 66618141

Later

2. Kamata

Kamata Member

How about a Portlander??? The only VF4 in Portland is @ the Tilt in Lloyd Center....expensive practice!!!

3. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Mutant, I know I've long-promised you this....

But I am HOPING to get a VF4 trip for all of us to meet next month. (I just wish my family didn't sort of plan everything last second and hold me up to it)...

Anyways... I'd love to host some Vancouver people down here in Portland. And you know I'm also up for going up to BC myself (and hoping to take others).

I've heard wonderful things about Vancouver VF4 through the grapevine. Been hearing you guys have been doing 20 streaks all over the place too.

Let's plan a Portland/Vancouver thing for December!

BTW, Kamata, they're referring to Vancouver BC (6 hours from Portland), not Vancouver Washington (10 minutes from Portland). Just in case that wasn't clear.

-Chanchai