1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Virtua Fighter Interview with Lisle Wilkerson and Eric Kelso

Discussion in 'General' started by shad, Jun 25, 2021.

1. shad

shad Well-Known Member

PSN:
    agent__cube
    XBL:
    doct0r cube
    An interview that in my opinion deserves more views. Very interesting in particular to hear Eric and Lisle talk about their opinion on the lore aspect they would want for the characters in a possible Virtua fighter 6 (which they would see released in ... 2021 or 2022, haha!).

Without spoiling you, I totally agree with them :)

By the way, I find Eric's natural voice much more pleasant in this interview than in the Virtua Fighter (and the retrospectives he did recently) where i find he forces his voice and exaggerates his acting . I would love to see him interpreting Jackie this way in a Virtua fighter 6 (please no more "Yeaaaa !!!", no more cheesy tone bro xD).

Shinobi and Shin ZAKIRA like this.
  2. Sonic The Fighters

Sonic The Fighters Well-Known Member

No more cheesy and no more "Yeeaaah" in VF ? I think it's impossible and that's how martial art movies were in the 70's 80's 90's 00's ...

I think people would be very upset if Jacky stops saying his Yeah !

It's a video game and we don't need boring realistic, it's ok to be stupid or funny.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2021
    Shinobi and SSfox like this.
  3. beanboy

beanboy Well-Known Member

Cheesy? Lol. That's Jacky's style dude. It is one of the things, that made him cool in the first place. Overall, that whole cheesy anime voice acting thing, is what makes VF segaliciously cool.