1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Virtua Fighter South Africa

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by AshiiNferno, Sep 6, 2021.

1. AshiiNferno

AshiiNferno New Member

PSN:
    Ashenn11
    Hi everyone! I'm a fighting game player from South Africa and looking for more fellow SA Virtua Fighter players to play against. There are a handful of VF5US players active on PS4 and Parsec VF5FS is also done for those who don't own a PS4.

If you're looking to find other VF players and you are from South Africa or close to South Africa, feel free to join the SAFGC Discord server: https://discord.gg/3rNJ8Z6BVc

Feel free to add me on PSN for some VF games too: Ashenn11

See you guys in the ring!

DomAug and OniwabanCL like this.
  2. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

Hope we can fight one day

AshiiNferno likes this.
  3. AshiiNferno

AshiiNferno New Member

PSN:
    Ashenn11
    Me too! I'd be absolutely honored to fight a player of your caliber such as yourself one day, perhaps when majors come around and there's a possible opportunity for me to go overseas

I'm also a huge fan of your content and Eileen play, which would make it an even cooler experience :D

Tricky likes this.
  4. beanboy

beanboy Well-Known Member

South Africa playing VF? Wow! You don't hear that eveyday. Cool!:D

AshiiNferno likes this.