1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Virtua Fighter Streams Schedule

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by akai, May 18, 2012.

1. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
  2. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
  3. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    Trolling the fuck out of him this is so good lol.

4. ajs_

ajs_ Well-Known Member

Apologies to everyone looks like no stream tonight. Miscommunication on my part the guy that runs the stream couldn't make it.

5. AU_IM_DIGIMON

AU_IM_DIGIMON Active Member

PSN:
    AUIMDIGIMON
    Hey folks. I'm relatively new to the VF scene/community, but NOT new to the FGC lol. I'm Webster aka au_im_digimon (i used to go by digimonemporer/devildigimon).

I stream VF5FS from time to time, and plan on streaming it more often if I get a following. So hopefully you folks can add my page in the OP and show some luv.

www.twitch.tv/au_im_digimon

Hit me up for any questions.

I do NOT have a schedule of when I stream, but I do announce when I go live on my FB and twitter (@devildigimon).

6. F8R

F8R Member

TBT Gang is streaming VF:FS almost every day since FS release, mostly casual matches but it's fun to watch.

http://www.twitch.tv/tbtgang

7. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    AU_IM_DIGIMON and F8R - thanks, updated the "Directory" thread with links to your streams.

This weekend there is at least 3 more streams with tournament matches (in first post of thread).

8. steelbaz

steelbaz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Raze--
    XBL:
    spliffy baz
    Oh some of the people I was in a 2+ hours session with last night are on that stream.. Need to add GoTigers9999 to my friends..

9. Johoseph

Johoseph Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Lau of America
    Just started my own stream. Still working out the kinks with video / audio but it's running ok.

http://www.twitch.tv/johoseph

If ya wanna know when it goes live make sure to subscribe or follow me on twitter @Johochef

10. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Johoseph - updated 2nd post with your channel link. Thanks on the "follow tip"

11. Brisal73

Brisal73 Well-Known Member

Tonight/Tomorrow at 12am PST. I will test an all day VFsocal room stream on Xbox 360.

I personally will not be in the room until later in the day, but I will leave my xbox and streaming computer on so that you can join the VFsocal room and have your matches streamed through the twitchtv/vfsocal channel.

Enjoy
    Brian

12. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Saw twitter post that SoCalVF stream is canceled due to issues with twitch.

As always, if anyone actually have scheduled streams of events, please post them here. It makes my life a lot easier to update for people wanting to watch some VF action (until VFDC comes up with a better solution to keep track of streams).

13. Johoseph

XBL:
    Lau of America
    I've seen sites that have something on the front page with a list of known streamers and who's live. That would be sick. I'll try to remember to post in here when I go live, forgot to the first 2 times [​IMG]

14. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    No worries [​IMG] and yeah posting here would be greatly appreciated [​IMG]

The next scehduled VF tournament to be streamed is Southtown Arcade VF5FS Tournament 1.4 this Friday.

15. AnimalStaccato

AnimalStaccato Well-Known Member

That would be sweet. I'm always missing streams. Perhaps a lil box in the sidebar that had current/upcoming streams?

16. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Yep, something is in the works!

17. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    While things are under works, isn't the first post in this thread good enough for your needs? -_-

18. Johoseph

XBL:
    Lau of America
    Kind of late notice but I just went live [​IMG]

Gonna be streaming for maybe 2 hours, open room matches on XBL.

19. AU_IM_DIGIMON

AU_IM_DIGIMON Active Member

PSN:
    AUIMDIGIMON
    My stream is live now: Streaming VF5FS this morning. Stop on by and check us out. twitch.tv/au_im_digimon . Add me on PSN for an invite AUIMDIGIMON

20. steelbaz

steelbaz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Raze--
    XBL:
    spliffy baz
    Edit: chkn it...