1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Virtua Fighter Streams Schedule

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by akai, May 18, 2012.

1. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Updated first post with this week's expected streams. Tonight there will WNF 3.6 around 9 PM PST. Countdown timers will be added to the scheduled weekend events by Thursday evening.

2. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Updated first post with countdown timers for -
    Jaxel Dome #6
    Team St1ckbug Monthly
    Best Bout Beatdown 13
    2012 Tokyo Bay Area Cup - Vol. 5
    Wednesday Night Fight 3.7

3. Brisal73

Brisal73 Well-Known Member

The LATE Show: VF Online Action TONIGHT 6/22 10pm PST on Xbox Live. Room VFsocal - Invite Only so send a XBL message to VFsocal and ask for an invite - Streaming on twitch.tv/vfsocal

4. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Added thanks ^_^

5. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    First event of the day Jaxel Dome #6 is currently streaming live.

First post updated with the twitch stream embedded. The following events will also be embedded here.

6. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Stickbug's VF5FS stream is up and running (check first post)

7. AU_IM_DIGIMON

AU_IM_DIGIMON Active Member

PSN:
    AUIMDIGIMON
    PSN players we got an open room going and streaming live, stop on by for some games twitch.tv/au_im_digimon

We'll be streaming for the next...12 hrs :p

8. Johoseph

Johoseph Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Lau of America
    Rise from your graveeee.....

I know I haven't streamed in a while, but to prepare for bar fights this weekend I'll be starting a room up tonight on stream.

I'll start it at 7pm eastern. And I'll be testing out my boy Lau, my latest character. SWITCHNATION. Let's go everyone. Let's good a reaaall nice room running tonight!

9. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Updated first post with this week's known event streams.

10. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Tonight's (Lynnwood, WA) Thursday Night Fights @ Game Clucks will be streamed at: www.twitch.tv/gameclucks/

The tournament stream should begin at 7:30pm PST

This will be the last one before Evo, but I am expecting Final Showdown to return once the fights resume after Evo in two weeks!

For me, the players to watch out for:
    * Duncan
    * Femto
    * Cole
    * Zass (however, he just started using a Hit Box which might dent his performance in the short-term)

The current Seattle rivalry is between Femto (El Blaze) and Duncan (Lion). Femto is the resident VF-veteran and Duncan is new to VF but he has been learning the game so fast. In the region he has already made a big dent in the King of Fighters scene (he won Northwest Majors against a very strong field!) and he is loving Virtua Fighter.

Street Fighter Legend, Afro-Cole is loving Final Showdown and his game has also been leveling up by the week! I have been enjoying watching his fights in VF and I had a great time playing against him in Portland this past weekend in tournament and casuals!

This might be a really tough week for Zass as he has just started using the Hit Box (he's loving it so far though).

It'll also be great seeing how everyone else has adjusted since the last tournament. I'm looking forward to seeing how the rest of the field develops over the summer, I think there's a lot of potential and already some great stuff!

11. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    First posted updated with the live stream of GameCluck's VF5FS tournament. 12 players total (the most so far for VF5FS at this weekly event).

12. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Philadelphia Bar Fight 2 is streaming live. First post updated with embed of stream.

13. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    First post updated with the stream for Evo VF5FS channel. Also have countdown timer for railway

14. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

15. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
  16. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

Shag put this stream on the front page as an event. We do it weekly son.

17. ZBEP

ZBEP Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ZBEP
    http://ru.twitch.tv/red_vector Russian online casuals streaming
    UP: the stream is over, there were some problems with my and Lyama's voice, which were fixed to the end of the stream. Next time it will be all right)

18. Chibiaya

Chibiaya Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Bus Orez
  19. Chibiaya

XBL:
    Bus Orez
  20. Chibiaya

XBL:
    Bus Orez
    Alright From now on I will be streaming on this account

http://www.twitch.tv/ayaimmortal

Feel free to subscribe there! My other channel will be going back to its original purpose of being strictly for my game.