1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Virtua Fighter Streams Schedule

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by akai, May 18, 2012.

1. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

when should i turn it on to see you play, and what should i expect from that twitch channel?

and is there a way to let twitch.tv send me a mail if a channel i'm following is starting to stream something? i don't see the point in following a channel if not for the merely purpose of letting the dude/chick who's streaming know how many people are watching his/her show

2. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    If you follow a channel it will send an you an email that you registered with when they go live.

3. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

Shag put the NL stream on the Front page!!

4. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    I apologize for not keeping this up-to-date. Since the new forums do not allow countdown timers that was used in the past, the upcoming events/ twitter feed / and status updates are likely the best way to find out what streams are currently happening for now.

5. ZBEP

ZBEP Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ZBEP
  6. ZBEP

ZBEP Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ZBEP
    Top 4 will start right now, don't miss!

7. Mr_X

Mr_X Well-Known Member

PSN:
    X_the_Genius
    Chanchai likes this.
  8. ZBEP

ZBEP Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ZBEP
  9. ZBEP

ZBEP Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ZBEP
    Are there any european people on PSN who can stream vf?