1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Virtua Fighter Thursday

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by FuryofFrog, Jun 13, 2013.

1. FuryofFrog

FuryofFrog Member

PSN:
    FuryofFrog
    Just capturing our first VF Thursday on stream. Its going to be pretty scrubby but we are playing nonetheless.

http://www.twitch.tv/furyoffrog

PSN: FuryofFrog

Shag likes this.
  2. steelbaz

steelbaz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Raze--
    XBL:
    spliffy baz
    HopFrog :eek:

Pai~Chun likes this.
  3. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

Was hopfrog there? Or are you talking about FuryofFrog? I wouldn't jump to conclusions.

Anyway, is there going to be an archive uploaded?

4. steelbaz

PSN:
    Raze--
    XBL:
    spliffy baz
    Well FuryofFrog is an Aoi player and how many 'frog' Aoi players can there be on PSN? :p

There is an archive, you have to switch back to the old look, then go to videos, you'll see it. *awaits conformation if it's hopfrog"

5. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

kingo! :D

ExzetyXat1 and steelbaz like this.
  6. complexz

complexz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    mistercomplexz
    quickly checked out the archived video, don't think it's hopfrog, player looks like he's actually trying and has potential.

7. FuryofFrog

FuryofFrog Member

PSN:
    FuryofFrog
    I'm not HopFrog guys. Is it good that people think I might be or is it a bad thing?

I'm FuryofFrog everywhere including when I go to my local Philly majors. I love Virtua and I have a lot of fun playing as Aoi.

I kind of abandoned Virtua for a little while just due to the fact none of my fighting friends really had a love of the game which lead me to practice DoA for a while since that game was picking up steam and has some obvious Virtua influence.

Due to goading from a friend of mine, I decided to see if I couldn't get a Virtua hype train started beginning with regular online play. That friend is the Wolf I was fighting.

I should be streaming on Thursdays around 9 to 10PM Eastern, strictly Virtua. Granted my level of skill isn't high but I still like to play.

I will be uploading the footage soon, I got around 2 hours worth, and after the Frisky Business meet in Glenside, PA that I am capturing on Thurs I will be online to stream my Virtua.

Thanks for the compliment complexz.

Hopefully see some of you guys around.

Pai~Chun likes this.
  8. Libertine

I wouldn't say that he doesn't try or have potential. He just needs to break some habits and he needs direction.

9. FuryofFrog

FuryofFrog Member

PSN:
    FuryofFrog
    Yeah, I could actually tech Wolf every so often :p I'm always open for direction as well.

10. Libertine

I wasn't referring to you. I was referring to hopfrog. But I could watch and tell you about stuff I notice if you want me to do that.

ExzetyXat1 likes this.
  11. FuryofFrog

FuryofFrog Member

PSN:
    FuryofFrog
    Ah, I see. If you feel like it, I am down for any kind of suggestions or whatever. I am obviously looking to improve my skill and grow my area while possibly entertaining some folks online, or at least adding to the VF pulse.

12. steelbaz

PSN:
    Raze--
    XBL:
    spliffy baz
    Ok that's a relief!

13. complexz

complexz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    mistercomplexz

I was admittedly a little harsh and I'm sure if hopfrog wanted to get better he could, slowly it's working for me, just saying... furyoffrog's playstyle seemed different and didn't show the habbits I would recognize as hopfrog's. :)

FuryofFrog likes this.
  14. FuryofFrog

FuryofFrog Member

PSN:
    FuryofFrog
    Virtua being streamed guys. Open room.

FuryofFrog

C'mon guys.