1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Virtua Fighter Tunes

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Maximus, Feb 4, 2005.

1. Maximus

Maximus Well-Known Member

Do any of you guys have any fav VF tunes from the game??? I'm kind of curious of what you think of the current tunes. I was a bit disappointed that they didn't change the music for FT. I mean the Evo tunes are good and all, but I was kind of hoping to see some new tunes, especially for Aoi's stage since I hate her music. I even have bad luck when I play at that stage in Evo. In VF4 I actually liked her stage music, but now the new tune really sucks. I am kind of curious to hear what others have to say about VF tunes.
    Also, I want to know what you guys would put as your own music in the game. I have a program that lets me mix music and I kind of made this really cool tune, but I haven't found a place where I can dld VF tunes so that I could mix them with my own music. Anyone got any ideas where I could find some VF tunes to dld?????

2. Yuki-sensei

Yuki-sensei Well-Known Member

I posted a thread with a link to a site that has them sometime back in the media area. dont know how far back it is now,though.

3. [ QUOTE ]
    I posted a thread with a link to a site that has them sometime back in the media area. dont know how far back it is now,though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please tell me where to find it! /versus/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

4. KiwE

KiwE Well-Known Member

5. Maximus

Kiwe, THANK YOU. I have been looking for this for a long time. I even used a p2p program, but to no avail. Again THANK YOU. You made my day today

edit:
    Vannessa's theme from VF4 is my fav song in vf, plus Akira's in EVO.

6. KiwE

KiwE Well-Known Member

Leave a penny in the basket near the door, I'm here all week.

/KiwE

7. Thanx KiwE, you are Jesus Christ. LOL

8. MADrox

MADrox Well-Known Member

curious of any phone tunes??

9. KS_Vanessa

KS_Vanessa Well-Known Member

meh only in japan would they have VF phone tunes.........

10. Maximus

[ QUOTE ]
    meh only in japan would they have VF phone tunes.........

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't mind having Akira's stage music play on my phone. VF has some really good music for a game.

11. KS_Vanessa

well tbh i only posted that cuz i was annoyed of seeing 'favorite VF phrases,' on the front page,which is a bit of an inane topic really.

yea vf does have good music. still think vf3 had better music.

12. LM_Akira

LM_Akira Well-Known Member

IMHO SF2 has the best soundtrack for any fighting game though overall I think VF music is nearly always spot on too.

13. Neonomide

Neonomide Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Neonomide
    IMO VF2 has great music, especially those remixed ones.

14. KS_Vanessa

well if we're talking bout THE best music in a fighting game, it has to be tekken 2 and the remixes. i could play in yoshimitsus stage for ages just fighting along to his remix.

15. SlimTYME

SlimTYME Well-Known Member

I always liked Paul's and King's music on Tekken 2 as well. Damn, I feel old!

16. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

I've actually cut some tracks up to make some mp3 ringtones... if anyone wants them I can send over irc.

17. KiwE

KiwE Well-Known Member

Ringtones???

Jesus christ, you guys seriously shouldn't be wanting VF music (specially cheap midifiles!) for ringtones and stuff. Me phone police. Honestly, they're coming and they're bringing maze.

/KiwE

18. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

Re: Ringtones???

Hey now, we'll fancy whatever the hell we want, ok? /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Besides I said my files were mp3 - not midi, and small enough to fit on your phone.

19. MADrox

MADrox Well-Known Member

Re: Ringtones???

I know im defiantely interested.. ----
    especially if you have TAKA starting off loudly
    eahhhh!! eaahhh !! (b,f+PG) for a message alert
    /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

20. Trojan X

Trojan X Well-Known Member

Hmmm... Tunes..

Speaking of Tekken tunes, do you know where I can get some? I would love to have every single Tekken tune from T1 all the way to T5!