1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Virtua Fighter Tunes

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Maximus, Feb 4, 2005.

1. Maximus

Maximus Well-Known Member

Re: Hmmm... Tunes..

Ask Kiwi.

2. nou

nou Well-Known Member

Old I know, but I thank you KiwE.

Chicago Stage > all

3. Neonomide

Neonomide Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Neonomide

[ QUOTE ]
    Trojan X said:

Speaking of Tekken tunes, do you know where I can get some? I would love to have every single Tekken tune from T1 all the way to T5!

[/ QUOTE ]

Go to www.arctic-charge.tk -> videos -> gaylord Tekken bliss. I got all from there. Not much T5 stuff though.

4. Coroo

Coroo Well-Known Member

Sarah's them from VF1 and VF4 are my favorivte
    then Dural's music from VF4 and Evo

5. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

I have Sarah's VF1 (Saturn arrange) available for download. PM me if interested. It is in mp3 format cut down to fit on a phone.

6. Maximus

Got anything from Akira?

7. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

Sorry, no. Sarah vf1 arrange, Sarah vf2, Sarah vf1 (vf2 arrange), Jacky vf1 (vf2arrange).

8. MAXIMUM

MAXIMUM Well-Known Member

Fantastic link, many thanks. Unless I’m mistaken those rips are from the official VF music anthology – they even have proper endings and character taunts edited in.

I’m still of the opinion that Jackie’s and Jeff’s VF3 stage music is some of the finest to grace a beat’em’up. Jeff’s is like a military march, the perfect music to crack your opponent around the ring to. Pai’s and Kage’s are close behind in terms of quality, and Taka’s…well that’s just a good tune in its own right, fighting game or no. There’s a progressive element in VF3 music totally missing in VF4. I hope they bring this back for VF5.

On a slightly related note, does anyone know where I can download Sega Rally 3 music in mp3 format? Any website links, suggested P2P clients? Cheers in advance.

9. Maximus

I could give you my p2p program if you want. Just pm me and I will tell you about it.

10. Maximus

11. Jide

Jide The Super Shinobi Silver Supporter

PSN:
    Blatant
    I'm not really a big fan of vf4 music. But this one i loved just leaving it at the vs screen