1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Virtua Fighter?

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by ZBEP, Jan 15, 2016.

By ZBEP on Jan 15, 2016 at 3:11 PM
  1. ZBEP

ZBEP Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ZBEP
    Remember my moments compilation videos? Good old days, but today I've come up with something else for you guys! Here it is, the ancient history of our favourite polygonal button smashing simulator! It won't be a casual look at it though, I will try to analyze a mechanical growth of the series and compare it to whatever the other 3D fighting games have come up through all this time. Also there is something special I'm preparing towards the end of the series, so stay tuned!
    VF_Saturn_JP-cover.jpg

This one is short because it's about VF1. This game doesn't provide much stuff to talk about, and the other videos will probably be longer and more detailed. I've also made this short to test how it works out, so if you found something that could be included in the video that I missed, or if you have something interesting to say about other games of the series, or even some other 3D fighting games that did something that Sega didn't or did before VF (like all these other Sega's FGs, i don't know like anything about them), feel free to write it here to improove the upcoming videos!

Don't forget to turn the subtitles on, the video's in Russian.

Virtua Fighter?

Virtua Fighter 2?

Virtua Fighter 3? (Part 1)

Virtua Fighter 3? (Part 2)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2016

Comments

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by ZBEP, Jan 15, 2016.

1. blossy1000
      blossy1000
      He did change his number when he moved to Berlin though, so maybe you have his old one. I'll PM you his german number @ZBEP. Also, nice video! :)
      Rodnutz likes this.
    2. Rodnutz
      Rodnutz
      Yeah I remember he took a new job in Berlin a few years ago. Hope he is doing well. Please give him my blessing when you talk to him Oskar.
      blossy1000 likes this.
    3. Dennis0201
      Dennis0201
      Youtube brought me to this channel while I was searching some info about VF3 simulator.
      I don't know about Tekken part but VF portion is very deep!