1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Virtua fighters 3,4

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Sarah Rules, Jan 16, 2002.

1. Sarah Rules

Sarah Rules Member

whats the difference honestly i think 3 is better than 4
    what do u think???

2. Robyrt

Robyrt Well-Known Member

While 3 has that oh-so-useful E button, i like the gameplay of 4 a lot better, and when most of your friends are scrubs, having the AI actually put up a fight is always a plus :)

3. marcel

marcel Well-Known Member

To me they play like totally different games. VF3, characters float like styrofoam, levels multi teered, characters deathly pail, walls couldn't break, characters had new looks, VF4, well it reminds me of VF2 on staroids with new costumes, levels, walls. I like VF4 a lil more than VF3. When I say that thing about VF3 critisism and saying VF4 is simular to VF2 im not sayin that they're bad in any way. : )

4. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

I also like VF4 much better than 3.