1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Virtua Fightin' in Seoul!

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by GaijinPunch, Mar 23, 2002.

1. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

If any of you are taking a trip to Seoul anytime soon, don't bother playing... it'll screw your game up. The buttons are SOOO far apart, your hand hurts after a round!!! Of course, this might not be all machines, but all on the ones I found. Needless to say I was disappointed... 1 week w/o Virtua Fighter.

2. nycat

nycat Well-Known Member

GP have you contacted Midnight Virtua Fighter Players Club or No Mercy Club? go to: <a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/nycat.geo/Lion>http://www.geocities.com/nycat.geo/Lion</a> click on link to club site. email alliner aka metalbutter at no mercy club for directions and time to battle advanced VF4 players on best machines. You are in moons and shinz's hood. post challenge at message board at mvp club and they will show. ;>) You're all talk. ´ç½ÅÀº ¸»»ÓÀ̱º

3. gaishou

gaishou Well-Known Member

come to florida and see how far they are apart here. takes some getting used to..../versus/images/icons/mad.gif

4. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

NYCAT -- Well, I know I can't go up against those guys, but I went to to Sangen-Jaya last night (right by my house) and smacked the tits off of two Akira's - 1 Ha-oh, 1 Ken-oh!! The 9-dan Akira beat me. Also beat his Ha-oh Lei Fei. Some I'm not ALL talk, but a bit.

The funny thing is, I stick my card in, my name pops up, and you can hear about 10 Japanese guys on the other side laughing (My name on VF4 is Gaijin Punch as well). Oh, yeah -- thanks for the link!

5. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

Heh, GaijinP are you caucasian or asian? Just curious.

Gaijin Punch would be "barbarian punch" right?
    Making your opponent laugh at your name is a good thing... sort of psyches them out a bit, no? Or at least makes them slack off a bit because they might think you're a joker.

6. Zero-chan

Zero-chan Well-Known Member

"Foreigner punch."