1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Virtua Project

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by kbcat, Nov 15, 1999.

1. kbcat

kbcat Well-Known Member

The site will be back up after Imashroom and I have updated, and corrected the movelists. If you know of any errors in the lists, or have any suggestions for the site please make them known now by replying to this thread. In the future please e-mail all corrections to llanfair@sympatico.ca, or post the to the forum in a thread with "[VP]" at the beginning of the subject line. That way you can be sure that the people involved in VP will actually note your concern.

cheers,

<font face="Arial, Helvetica" color="#3366ff">kbcat</font>

2. Llanfair

Llanfair Well-Known Member

Well, hopefully, I won't be receiving *any* emails since the site will be spotless. ;)

Send em through to me if you've got anything to comment on. I'll try and respond as soon as possible.

Cheers,

<font color=white> Llanfair the prized <font color=green>cabbage</font color=green></font color=white>

3. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Do you have a TO-DO list which we can all look at? It'll save us from having to request for something that has already been asked for 10 times already, or which is already being worked on.

I have one suggestion to do with the Combo movies. When you click on the combo movie icon, it automatically starts downloading it into the main frame (and that's only if you have your plugin setup correctly). So after a little wait, the movie starts playing. My suggestion is that the main frame initially displays some info about the combo (the minimum info being the commands used), and then a link to actually play the movie.

In other words, knowing what the combo is beforehand, it would be nice to be able to choose whether or not I want to actually view (read: download) it.

__
    Myke

4. kbcat

kbcat Well-Known Member

Excellent ideas. Yes that the download/no download thingie would be a good thing. And as soon as we've worked out the preliminary "to-do" list I'll post it so everyone can take a look.

cheers,

<font face="Arial, Helvetica" color="#3366ff">kbcat</font>