1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Virtuafighter gatherings.......

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Shundi_05, Mar 18, 2002.

1. Shundi_05

Shundi_05 Well-Known Member

Hi guys! Long time never play VF together liao. /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

Want to come together this Saturday for some serious VF???
    Hope to see replies coming back soon. /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif
    Will confirm the place and location on a later date. Depends on how many are coming too???

Life without VF is sianzzzzzzzzzz.................... /versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/frown.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/frown.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

2. danny13

danny13 Well-Known Member

Can't wait to thrash you haha!!

3. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

i agree with danny!!! TRASH UR SLEEP STANCE!!!!!!!!!!

btw since i don't work on sat....... i can play as early as 8am if there is anyone awake at that time lol..

4. LittleWild

LittleWild Well-Known Member

Uh I am not free this saturday. :cry:

5. SG-Lion

SG-Lion Well-Known Member

Really want to join you guys... but, I'm outstation to KL for this weekend... SMS me if there is any last minute gathering... I think Shundi_05 or Danny13 have my hp. yesterday played with buyaodawo81... mannnn, have to re-train my Lion... /versus/images/icons/frown.gif /versus/images/icons/frown.gif /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

SG-Lion

6. danny13

8am! Hah! How about 6am!

7. 22222

22222 Active Member

eh sat i also wanna cum leh but wat time?? hey dun thrash me okie.....i noe all of u expert at vf liaoz....hehehe yah btw orchard pt got vf isit? me dint noe...yah anyway i look back here again..... buaiz

8. Freud

Freud Well-Known Member

yup..at the basement.
    pretty affordable...50 cents per game. think its 3 squares.
    but only one machine

9. Morpheus

Morpheus Well-Known Member

will call u or shun after I knock off n c where u guys r, since ur Mr A is back in shape now will use Miss D 2 fight with u again hehe...=)

10. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

6am lar!! /versus/images/icons/smile.gif
    Readyyyyyyy gooooooooooooooo! hehe.

seriously 6am onz? hehe i can sleep early on friday. and i am rather used to waking up early now cos of work.

11. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

oh ya me and danny had SOME difficulties with doing lots of jumping. The side i was using couldn't jump forward well.

12. Rulakir

Rulakir Well-Known Member

Piang....
    I know you all very free, but you gotta consider those of us who has their lives sold to the government you know... /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

Eh, I'm game for Saturday, but only for a while... Nearing the end of the month liao, very poor ah.... I wanna try my new Pai ! /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif Just need to figure out how to do that stupid trip thingy for Pai, then I can do more funny stuff... /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif

13. Shundi_05

Shundi_05 Well-Known Member

So. Now my Headcount :

Danny13,
    Buyaodawo81,
    Rulakir,
    Morpheus,
    Shundi_05 (me).

So far only 6 of us. Any more out there interested??? /versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/frown.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

Plus I think 6am or 8am too early for most.

14. danny13

How about Kiat? ANyone calling him?

15. danny13

Hey what do you mean sold to the government? You regular? Walao, Wilson must not become one next time.

16. 22222

22222 Active Member

yah eh ...but me nt sure of the place..is it near the billard centre at cuppage?? or IN orchard pt ar food cout there?? me maybe taking a look tml or wat...aniwae yah hey me todae saw danny13 and shundi i tink at bugis...but dint have time to greet u 2...aniwae yeah u all can give me tips on my vanessa.. or pai :p since I am at a disadv ( no ps2) hehhee :p anywae err...confirm the time loh then saY check back here again.....
    thanks...btw i am GarY

17. Rulakir

Eh, more like, forcefully sold to the Government. Isn't that what NS is anyway ? No, I ain't a regular... signing on with the army isn't worth it nowadays, since the contracts offered have a really long service term. /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

One more thing, if we're meeting, I can only do so from about mid afternoon to early evening. That's about 3:30 pm - 7 pm or so... I get the feeling most other people would probably stay in Bugis. /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

Oh yeah, I went to Marina Square recently, and I found that they set the machine to 3 rounds somedays, and 2 rounds on others. Maybe we can make a trip down one day ? Besides, nobody seems to play there, so sticks are probably new and all. Anyone can verify ?

18. Rulakir

The arcade is inside Orchard Point itself. Basement level. Its located next to the escalator. Take the escalator down from the ground floor, and you'll definitely see it.

19. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

hey, old man..... i figured that i should ask this. are we going to someone's house or arcade? u haven't even mentioned that yet!!!!!!! hehe!

20. 22222

22222 Active Member

hahah icic thanks thanks...me gettin a bit lost there....icic..aniwae gdgd...erm ....yah i heard marina got vf also and not many pp go there....mayber next time we can try there... but i nv go there play vf b4..hhehehee there so dark at nite...must call more plp go wait kena gangra*p haha aniwae buaiz......btw i call out to u when i see u all i tink i mroe or less noe who u all are now... :p buaiz. ........