1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Virtuafighter gatherings.......

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Shundi_05, Mar 18, 2002.

1. danny13

danny13 Well-Known Member

I drop over your place in the morning?

2. Freud

Freud Well-Known Member

Just came home ...dead beat and demoralised after being a trash bag at Bugis today...man...i need to improve on my game big time.
    Anyway, would still love to join in the fun tmm if i had not have previous commitment.
    You guys have fun .. lotsa luck...and do beat the shit out of each other. hehe.

3. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

okie!!!!!!!!!!! hhehe. my bro at home also can qieeeeeeeeeeeeee. just give me a call first. my house no door bell just fyi /versus/images/icons/wink.gif

eh freud. can one lar. i only really started playing vf4 on jan 28th or something. just be creative and learn to dodge, escape throws, etc . makes ur life alot easier

oh ya, my kage become SUPER SONIC liaoz!!!!!!!! and got the samurai sword woohoo HEHEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. 22222

22222 Active Member

eh...so its confirmed lah 3:30 at amk mrt station??? haii speaking of thrashing.....i yesterday also kena trashed at orchaerd pt...haiii,......anyway kena thrashed also gd .can improve ur game..hey can i ask u all a question...wat do u do,....if akira squats down and punchs u....then comes out his dashing eldow or push then ur vulurable when u stand up...the problem is that when i block by kneeing down..i dont know when he is going to standing up...so always got is dashing elbow or push..any suggestions ??
    GarY

5. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

just dodge lor if he punch and dashing elbow u hehe. if he push u then u get up and dodge if he is going to attack. if he is going to to throw u when u get up just whack him lor /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

6. skykeigo

skykeigo Member

haizz too busy recently, so cannot make it enjoy yourself guys, if there is anyother gathering dun 4get to ask me along!!!!!!!
    i tink littlewild, sg_lion and feii hav ways to contact me /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

7. Freud

Freud Well-Known Member

28 Jan???..that makes me very ashame...
    since i first touch the machine somewhere in Nov last year, but have not been practising regularly.
    Like what they say...I have to be less like A******n players and walk the walk instead of talk the talk.
    I resolve to improve on my game and make myself a better man...i mean...better player. =p

8. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

i played like 3 k games or something vs my bro only at home(ever since we got the home vf4). i save the records everytime we end our vf session. that's why i improve alot faster hehe /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

9. 22222

22222 Active Member

heheh u make it sound like damn easy hehehe aniwae yeah see u all today at 3:30

10. 22222

22222 Active Member

hey thanks to shundi opening up his house today . i enjoyed myself as well as this being an eye opener for me . yeah so hey btw vanessa ;s p+k,k the move which cannot be thrown ...is it in ds or mt?? sorrie for asking so many questions :p

anyway i realli enjoyed myself todae play vf . hope to see u all again . errr.. though i am still a bit confused as to who is who :p
    GarY

11. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

i think u meant f+p, k, k? It is in DS only.

U really need to learn the basics of the game before the moves. Cos at the start i also tio trash cos i can't tech roll... And one of the mistake u always make is doing rising kick. Maybe u should try to use roll more instead of getting up with a rising kick.

12. 22222

22222 Active Member

thanks fer the tip ...i try ti improve on it :p hehee aniwae i agree wif u . thats my weakness..always do rising kick...and I ALWAYS POUNCE..haii....BIG mistaKe.... :p hey buyaodawuo err... u are who at the gathering har? hehe sorrie just wanted to put a face to ur name :p
    GARy

13. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

i am the one who said choose any characters that u want me to play lor. I tried to teach u techrolling with genie.

I used to always pounce also... Important thing is learn to techroll and what u can't techroll. U are half way there when u learn this few thingy... cos it's the super basic where u can use it on all the characters.

14. 22222

22222 Active Member

ehhehe icic.....anyway thks fer teaching me techrolling..i now can do it alreadi....but..erm...dunno when i can techroll or cannot ...hehehe..anyway just trying to improve my vanessa :p yahyah i noe u noe all char liao /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif hehe