1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Vote for your favorite player here!!

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Guest, Aug 6, 2001.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

5, Most annoying player who thinks he has something important to say but only talks out of his ass.

A, Shadowdean B, Shadowdean C, Jason Cha D, CrewNYC

4, Most ridicules player who thinks living in the same city with good VF players makes him a good player himself.

A, CrewNYC B, CrewNYC C, CrewNYC D, CrewNYC

3, Most ignorant player who thinks owning a shitty VF website (correction! VF MSG board now) makes him a VF authority.

A, CrewNYC B, Ice-9 C, Ice-9 D, Mr. Bungle

2, Most self-deluded, self-righteous, Japanese ass licking, player who can’t seem to hold a joystick straight.

A, CrewNYC B, CrewNYC C, Ice-9 D, Jason Cha

Last but not least number 1:

The most childish, egotistic player who can only express his vf inabilities through utter useless posts on the internet that only contain the most bias, prejudice scrutiny of the most insignificant observations. His willingness to suck any available penises regardless of sizes and shape can only be surpassed by his eagerness of flaming any legitimate communication in the VF community that does not met his personal warped approval.

A, Jason Cha B, CrewNYC C, Jason Cha D, Mr. Bungle E, Jason Cha

2. Hayai_JiJi

Hayai_JiJi Well-Known Member

3, Most ignorant player who thinks owning a shitty VF website (correction! VF MSG board now) makes him a VF authority.

A, CrewNYC B, Ice-9 C, Ice-9 D, Mr. Bungle
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You can call Mr.Bungle alot of things but calling him ignorant
    just shows your only trying to stir things up.
    Also how dare Ice-9 give us a site where we can communicate with each other and talk about a game we love. If there is one thing I cant stand its how even though Ice-9 had pretty much quite VF he kept the site up for us to use. That gets my goat every time I think about it. What a bastard!

Now please kindly fuck off!

Under the surface of the most jaded cynic lies a dissappointed idealist- George Carlin

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Person who thinks you're a smelly butt.

A) CrewNYC B)CrewNYC C) CrewNYC D) CrewNYC

Nah NAh.

=P

CrewNYC

HahH GotCHA LAsT!

4. uk_kid

uk_kid Well-Known Member

i can't believe you _still_ haven't registered! :p

5. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Goddammit Marilyn I told you to keep off this board. You think having a regular column in Parade magazine makes you an authority on everything?

<font color=blue size=11 face="Times New Roman">
    CreeD </font>(possible sig)

6. Guest

Guest Guest

that ur friend?
    what a loser...even if it is a joke...it shows what a gutless prick he is...

have some balls..register urself n let us know who u all..anyone can call names if they are in the dark.

7. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

[Robert De Niro voice] are you replying to me? Well, are ya?
    I -am- registered, you ass. And internationally renowned too.

<font color=blue size=11 face="Times New Roman">
    CreeD </font>(possible sig)

8. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Hey, multiple online personas...this sounds suspiciously familiar. wink, wink.

9. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

wellll...i didn't see it at first either, but it's a multiple choice questionaire. don't pick me if you don't think i'm the right answer :)

10. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

I'm curious if mr. anonymous is a person who used the nickname that was used as a pseudonym for a rapper and also resembles the name of a historical political science figure.

But oh well, guess this post is in "good fun" /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

-Chanchai