1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VT?

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by adamYUKI, May 4, 2001.

1. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Andy, I want to bring the VCRs but I can't. Could you bring yours? I also remember that up in Adam's room, there's a VCR (the room near the office). Could we use that as well? I really would like you guys to record the matches (I'd like to record the matches myself, but you know my chances of sending people tapes is not good).

Hehe, you know I would also like to show the "special" presentation of matches with my newer VCR like I did last year (*cough* double speed with clarity and sound!!! *cough*). I think Myke, Ice, and GhostDog would get a kick out of it. Oh well, I might bring my camcorder again, and I have a tape of everyone's reaction to that presentation.

-Chanchai

2. Chanchai

Some sad news....

Some sad news.... Shota will not be going to VT.../versus/images/icons/frown.gif

...However, sta783 will be going (from my understanding). A worthy substitute indeed.

However, for all of us who are going; we can probably look forward to Hooters and BJs (inside joke/event among half the NYG2 attendees--not related to homosexuals).

-Chanchai

p.s. For the amusement of some of you (who may find this entertaining)...

Conversation among Chanchai and friends LATE last night:
    Chanchai: "Hey Observe, tomorrow--I'll duel ya!"
    *Observe nods
    Renton: "What?!"
    *Everyone looks at Renton (the comment was loud and attention drawing)
    Chanchai: "VF."

What Renton thought he heard in the conversation
    Chanchai: "Hey Observe, tomorrow--I'll do ya!"
    *Observe nods
    Renton: "What?!"
    *Everyone looks at Renton (the comment was loud and attention drawing)
    Chanchai: "BF."

And there was much rejoicing.. yay....

3. Chanchai

Chan's Arrival

Alright guys here's how it goes based on my understanding of the situation.

I shall arrive in NY at the JFK airport at 4:10pm.

I will give a call to Hiro to confirm whether or not it is okay for me to go to his place from the airport.

Whatever the result (Hiro says "yes," "no," or is not there), I will call Ice-9's cell phone (if that doesn't work, I call Andy's place--unless the number changed). I will update Ice on whatever the situation is (unless he's not with Adam and Andy or whatever). In either case, I plan to keep you guys (NY guys + Ice) updated on my status once I arrive and hopefully establish a definite link of communication (so I'm not lost).

Backup: If I cannot contact anyone at all for whatever reason, I will simply be sitting around waiting at the Delta baggage claim area in the JFK airport (though I won't be using the baggage claim). Best place to look in such an area is an area that might be near a payphone. That is the last resort. Otherwise I fly back to Portland (JUST KIDDING!!!!). If it really comes down to it, I'll harass Piccolo or Nelson or something/versus/images/icons/tongue.gif

Can't wait to see ya'll there!!!

-Chanchai