1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

wahts up people

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Drunken_Master, Jan 5, 2002.

1. Drunken_Master

Drunken_Master Well-Known Member

havent played any videos games for ages except Jet Set Radio and Smackdown( god that games suck when it comes to gameplay but you got to love the CAW mode) anyway whats has been lately discovered in VF4 anything groundbreak er...... bye

2. marcel

marcel Well-Known Member

Sorry to break the silence but uhh well have you played vf4? And smackdown does suck but does that have anything to do with VF4. I'm not trying to be pickey or snappy it's just your post doesn't make much sense or relate to vf4. Just wondering...........

3. Drunken_Master

Drunken_Master Well-Known Member

Re: whats up people

GAH! this place is full of snobs cant i get a little bit off topic? Played VF4 om the ps2 and man cant wait for the english virsion.

4. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

I dont think the US version of VF4 is gonna be that diffrent compared to the Jap version, still im getting it though.

5. marcel

marcel Well-Known Member

Didn't mean 2 be snobby, many apologies! So, did u pre order the u.s one, it isn't good 2 carry out a conversation in this link so if u want 2 talk VF pm me.