1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Wall Moves

Discussion in 'Kage' started by cobratron, Jul 30, 2012.

1. cobratron

cobratron Well-Known Member Gold Supporter

Here's some combos stemming from wall moves I put together quickly. I'm sure there's more that can be added for xtra dmg.

(towards left-side) BT [4] [P] + [K] + [G] > [K] + [G] > [P] > [6] [6] [P] + [K] > [4] [6] [K] + [G] [K] ! [K] = 82

(towards right-side) BT [6] [P] + [K] > opposite side > [6] [6] [2] [K] + [G] > [K] + [G] > [P] > [6] [6] [P] + [K] > [4] [6] [K] + [G] [K] ! [K] > [4] [6] [K] + [G] [K] ! [K] = 100

2. cobratron

for medium weight:

BT [4][P]+[K]+[G] > [K]+[G] > [P] > [4][6][K]+[G] [K] ! [K] = 74

3. Ytpme_Secaps

Ytpme_Secaps Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Jami San
    This might have a place here...

Opponent Back to wall= [3][K]>[1][P]+[K]>[6][6][P]+[G](ends) or [4][6][P]+[G]>wall splat>[9][K]+[G]>[3][3][P]>[K]+[G]>[2][6][K]>[4][6][K]+[G][K][K]>[3][K]+[G](146 dmg)

for the [2][6][K] knee, I input two quarter circles forward(buffered) so .. [2][3][6] [2][3][6][K]

4. Chinsilver

Chinsilver Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ChinTitan
    for the 2_6K knee, I input two quarter circles forward(buffered) so .. 236 236K
    =============================================================
    Is that just fir the combo or do you in put it like that all the time cos I find it easier like that

5. cobratron

Gotta try this since I miss the knee alot for some reason. I'm more consistent with the hit combo.

6. cobratron

I figured out a few more [4]([6])[P]+[K] Wall Facing Move combos.

*Notes* These were tested using Command Training mode (Dural).

This move is a 58f back-landing mid that does 20 damage on hit and leaves you at +44. For this to hit your opponent must be pretty close behind you as your doing it. They fall into a slight crumple and get pushed right near the wall as they stand but also leaves you at a distance where most moves without forward movement will whiff. Therefore buffering in a dash upon landing will get you close enough to use just about any attack and continue the combo.

BT [6][P]+[K] > SS > [6][6][2][K]+[G] > [K]+[G] > [P] > [6][6][P]+[K] > [4][6][K]+[G][K]![K] > [3][K]+[G] = 103

BT [6][P]+[K] > SS > [6][6][3][K] > [1][P]+[K] > [4][6][P]+[G] > [9][K]+[G] > [3_][P] > [K]+[G] > [6][2][3][P]+[K] > [4][6][K]+[G][K]![K] > [3][K]+[G] = 165(12)

This last combo does exactly 75% damage and looks to be the highest combo I've seen so far with Kage!

7. cobratron

8. Ytpme_Secaps

Ytpme_Secaps Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Jami San
    I didnt notice ant SS in the video, it seemed that after 6p+k, he either just does the side kick( 3k ) or he does a quick dash forward before the 3k. hard to tell cuz the video was very skippy, if anyone can clarify great, I will try this later.

9. cobratron

Sorry about that. Please disregard the SS. It doesn't mean sidestep. Its for switch side since you end up on the other side of opponent after the wall move.

Ytpme_Secaps likes this.
  10. cobratron

Try changing the resolution down to 360p or 240p. My home computer skips a bit but my smartphone and my tablet play the videos fine even at 720p.

11. FGC_Keef

FGC_Keef New Member

3 [K] > 2 [K][+][G] > 9 [K][+][G] > [P] > [K][+][G] > 46 [K][+][G][K][K] > 623 [P][+][K]

9 Hits 107 damage