1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Wanting the next...

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by Llanfair, Sep 24, 1999.

1. Llanfair

Llanfair Well-Known Member

Beautiful redesign. Jeff, Myke, you've outdone yourselves.

The Toronto groupies have managed to get together a couple of times for some arcade battlin' - this weekend as well has been planned for some bashing. It should turn out to be a good time.

Lately, however, I gotten into the VF lull. The phase where you begin to crave the next chapter. In otherwise, i'm desperately awaiting an announcement for Virtua Fighter 4.
    I'm sure others go through similar transitions - it's just that it's becoming very apparent. With nothing even mentioned at the Toyko Game Show, my hopes were even shot down further. So far, I have read nothing on the net as to VF4's existence - does anyone know anything?

Jeff, i'm glad the site is being geared for VF4 - I just hope it's soon. ;)

Cheers,

Llanfair

2. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    I'm pretty sure all of us have gone through similar lulls, but I've found that if I stop playing for a while then when I come back to it, I feel refreshed and my interest renewed. The very night VF3 hit our arcades, I remember my friends and I were playing VF2. It was also the same night I connected two kicks in the one jump against an air opponent. That was mad, but anyway, we were all up on the 2nd floor of the arcade (where VF2 was) when someone came up to tell us they were wheeling in VF3 machines at that very moment! Three of them! We all flipped, jumped off the VF2 machine (in mid-game) and went downstairs. We never went back since.

Now I don't know what the deal is with VF4. Has there been any official news of it? I heard that Yu Suzuki will have nothing to do with the next VF. Is that true? What else is known? Someone should write a VF4 FAQ /images/icons/smile.gif

But until they start wheeling in VF4 into my arcade, VF3 will still do it for me.

<pre>_______
    Myke
    </pre>

3. MAtteoJHDY

MAtteoJHDY Well-Known Member

In the spirit of 124, I though it would be a good idea to reawaken this old thread.

My only comment to this is: nice message!

4. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    Shame on you Matteo, I always thought you were better then that, being influenced by a 5 year old and being mischievous. [​IMG]