1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

War Craft 3 Beta

Discussion in 'General' started by LittleWild, Mar 19, 2002.

1. LittleWild

LittleWild Well-Known Member

Any one here playing the game?

2. Ellinas

Ellinas Well-Known Member

yep.
    public games = no competition
    well.. usually anyway. Me and my partner got whooped once yesterday /versus/images/icons/frown.gif. Was on dark forest, we didn't expand enough (well, that's what i figured out AFTER the match, unfortunately)

3. Bu_Jessoom

Bu_Jessoom Well-Known Member

I am looking forward to that game. Blizzard always does a good job with Battle.net. It should be coming in June, I believe?

4. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

except with Diablo2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

u using the hacked version? seems like alot of pple is using that......

6. EDK

EDK Active Member

Where do get the hacked version?

7. cooks94

cooks94 Well-Known Member

get it burned from someone you know. my brother did. Its a really good game cept the nightelfs get whooped really easily.

8. Bu_Jessoom

Bu_Jessoom Well-Known Member

War Craft 3

Anyone is enjoying the game like I am? Still playing through story though, no Battle.net for me til I finish all campaigns; don't want to be immediately shattered.

I like the way heros play a big role in the game. You get to keep an eye on your units, use magic and all. And I gather it's not about massing units anymore; smaller groups combined with heros efforts' are a must for victory.

An excellent game overall. Different than Star Craft, but still very good. I like both of them as the best RTS games IMO. /versus/images/icons/grin.gif

9. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

Re: War Craft 3

have been playing final for a couple of weeks now. The game focus on too much micro management with the addition of hero units, which something I'm not use to after my 100 marine march style in Starcraft. /versus/images/icons/frown.gif
    Played a couple of games on Battle.net using cheese hero rush technique. W3 is quite different than other RTS, it's like a RPG/RTS hybird. Upkeep+heros = can't have too many units.
    btw: warcraft is one word. [P][K][G]

10. Murasame

Murasame Well-Known Member

Bump.....
    I'm getting it soon. It'll be the first warcraft I've played. I've been wanting a RTS.. well, any game where ping won't really matter when fighting other players.
    That's the problem with Diablo 2. (I could never be a good barb player, because of my ~300 ping. It needed to be under 100)