1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Wassup! Newbie here, need a LOT of help with my lion game

Discussion in 'Lion' started by Calvin, Nov 2, 2002.

1. Calvin

Calvin Well-Known Member

I can't get past the intermediate ranks(Hero)HELP!!!!!!

2. Two_Bit_Mage

Two_Bit_Mage Well-Known Member

Couldja be more specific one what you have problems with? Kinda hard for anyone to give help if they dont know what to give help on

3. Calvin

Calvin Well-Known Member

sorry, I just need some help picking moves,series, and combos that
    work quite often against the CPU.

4. Two_Bit_Mage

Two_Bit_Mage Well-Known Member

check out the lion section of the sites main page and look for a thread called "lion the easy way" if it still exsists. it has some cheap cpu tactics for lion...aslo there is an incredibly good guy by ice-9 on lion, for both version b, and c

5. Stl_Tim

Stl_Tim Well-Known Member

Calvin,
    Please check your private messages.
    Laters /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

6. Anton

Anton Well-Known Member

First Start the match with[8_][K][K], then [8_][P],then when they get up throw them with [4_][P][G] and then just keep punching and kicking them for the rest of the match.EASY. /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif