1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

WCG Fighter Club - NYC April 25-26

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by Shag, Mar 26, 2009.

1. kungfusmurf

kungfusmurf Well-Known Member

Glad to hear everyone had a great time sorry couldn't make it again b/c of work. Fucking VF timing sucks teabag!

2. Rodnutz

Rodnutz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    sorry man, I know it's not funny but... LOL GOD DAMN! I remember walking past you as you came back into the Samsung store and hearing you say to me something about how you JUST got your sandwich and can't even eat it.... unfortunately I was fiddling with my phone so it didn't make sense, but no I understand the pain you had in your voice.

3. Shidosha

Shidosha Well-Known Member

PSN:
    I_Am_Shidosha
    XBL:
    Ur Not Shidosha
    lmao i sure did hahaha

4. CIDKID

CIDKID Well-Known Member

Madd props to everyone that attended the tourney, especially Adamyuki for getting out of bed to attend. He didn’t really have to show up but that just goes to show you that he is a determined VF player and won’t let anything stop him from being the best and I don’t care what anyone says he still played solid. It’s safe to that everyone knew the outcome of this tourney the only thing we didn’t know was who is going to be in second place (lol).

Denkai always a pleasure to have great match with you, but then again I always play you. Felt kinda of bad seeing you get owned by yosuke’s basement character (Akira) , which was hard to watch.

Badseed you stayed home just to watch the Celtics lose

SDS you made me proud in your match against Chief Flash, you made correction you in your first match with him and then handle business in your second match.

AssassinCP your only get better through training so if you’re ever in the area hit me up so we can get some games in.

Chief Flash sorry about starting the match too quickly, I should have given you more time to gather your thoughts.

Shidosha you did a damn good job at monitoring tourney and making sure that everything was in order. Also where can get a pair of the shades man! You were looking like a true superstar.

Konjou there so many time where you could have beatin adam but you just froze at crucial moments I think it’s time you pulled “switch nation”

Adam all I’m going to say is 2:20 P.M. ask anybody that was at the tourney and you’ll know what I mean

Yosuke all I think of is RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! Because that’s pretty much how our match went. The only way I can get better is by playing you.

Monte you pulled a New York Knick on adamyuki, last round was in the bag man!

Johoseph good games man, but the end it didn’t matter who won against who because we all know the ending result.

5. Cozby

Cozby OMG Custom Title! W00T!

PSN:
    CozzyHendrixx
    XBL:
    Stn Cozby
    LOL dang just put a big scrub sign on him

6. Shidosha

PSN:
    I_Am_Shidosha
    XBL:
    Ur Not Shidosha
  7. Shidosha

PSN:
    I_Am_Shidosha
    XBL:
    Ur Not Shidosha
    lol u saw swoozie tryin to jock my swag

8. SDS_Overfiend1

SDS_Overfiend1 Well-Known Member

Big ups to you My Nigga!!!!! In the elimation game i almost had you beat but i kinda got nervous on some "I can't believe im up one game to none With a 2 round to one lead" lol!!! You took advantage of a lot of my mistakes and inexeperiences on Tourny play (Along with offline.) and made me pay lovely. After losing to you on that elimation match my fears of the worst passed over and i felt good about myself.My confidence in our second match was high until you dominated me the first match.A few words from Cidkid Picked me up though and carried me a long way lol!! I probably would kept the upper hand i did the Dragon Fist Throw instead of the switchback blow(I don't know why i kept doing this.) I would love to see the video of our battles since they were wire to wire. I definitely learned alot from these battle.

Your encouraging words Brother got me over.The second time around Felt like old times in DabadSeed crib playing in front of a pack house.You came a long way from them days brother. Now what the hell do we do about Mister rockstar ova here Yosuke RMAOTFL!!!! I think we kidnap at this years cyber games.

@Adam - You Bleed VF Brother. Just getting up to make it to this event in the condition is just enough for me pay homage and respect you as a person on a grander level. I wish we had more people with the passion to Rep VF like you do. Its always a pleasure to chop it up with you and talk about VF and Non VF things in life. You get better and when you do I'll be waiting to keep testing that Jeff. Take your Pregnosol and get back to full strength.

@ 3:10 you can see me and Flash's Loser bracket battle.
    <object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/viD1KVJBYFk"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/viD1KVJBYFk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

9. Rodnutz

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    For all those who visited my place during fight club...

Is anyone missing the USB attachment from one of their controllers that goes to the Xbox360? It's a black USB connector, so if anyone is missing it then please PM me your address immediately and I can mail it out first thing tomorrow on my lunch break. I finally got around to cleaning up today and I found it between my couch cushions.

10. Fu_unji_kun

Fu_unji_kun Well-Known Member

XBL:
    None Other
    Konjou! you got a nice jacket in the vid!

11. YOSUKE

YOSUKE Well-Known Member

you watch the matches before watching players.

12. FightClubHuBBs

FightClubHuBBs Well-Known Member

PSN:
    FightClubHuBBs
    XBL:
    FightClubHuBBs
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czrFHak7utY

My horrible compilation video of the WCG event. Youtube found that the song I originally had was under WMG protection so I can't use it. SO I had to audioswap and now I think it partly killed my video.

13. Rodnutz

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    Thank you! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

14. Johoseph

Johoseph Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Lau of America
    You just scared the shit out of me! I haven't taken my stick out of my bag since I got home. Fortunately I found that my usb connector is still there! Haha. Guess it wouldn't have taken that long to mail but it scared me.

15. Shidosha

PSN:
    I_Am_Shidosha
    XBL:
    Ur Not Shidosha
  16. Rodnutz

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
  17. VFhayato

VFhayato Well-Known Member

18. Shidosha

PSN:
    I_Am_Shidosha
    XBL:
    Ur Not Shidosha
  19. FightClubHuBBs

FightClubHuBBs Well-Known Member

PSN:
    FightClubHuBBs
    XBL:
    FightClubHuBBs
  20. Cozby

Cozby OMG Custom Title! W00T!

PSN:
    CozzyHendrixx
    XBL:
    Stn Cozby
    LOL! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif Someone please put a quote on Badseed's pic