1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

WCG US Finals Oct 3-5 LA

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by RayBlade, Aug 27, 2008.

1. L_A

L_A Well-Known Member

wednesday through sunday i'll open my place up to whoever wants to play. just let me know in advance.

2. Dennis0201

Dennis0201 Well-Known Member

I guess I won't sleep next weekend!!!!!!!

3. Shidosha

Shidosha Well-Known Member

PSN:
    I_Am_Shidosha
    XBL:
    Ur Not Shidosha
    i'll be in the area.
    some friends of mine wanna see me get trashed (they dont play vf)
    GREATNESS!!!
    im sneaking a copy of DOA with me so i can get pwned by calijareds ayane.... DON't QUESTION ME!

4. Dennis0201

Hey LA akira~
    Do we need to bring our sticks?
    I mean if we stay at your place, all we need are your two "crap" cabinets right??

This time I will bring my broken camera and take some pics with you guys!!!

5. Shidosha

PSN:
    I_Am_Shidosha
    XBL:
    Ur Not Shidosha
    OOOOOOOOOOH!
    HE WENT THERE!!!
    gerald i hope you have room on the roof /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

6. Llanfair

Llanfair Well-Known Member

With this tourney fast approaching, I just wanted to give everyone competing a "Best of Luck". I hope you guys have a better VF set up than what we were provided in Canada. With all the hype for the other games at the event (CS especially), it's not a surprise to be lumped into a small pile with PGR and GH3 - so be prepared for that if that's the case. Hopefully, there's a zone for you to get continued practice on throughout the event.

7. Rodnutz

Rodnutz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    I'm looking more forward to the gathering at LA's place than the event. I can already see all the matches and switch ups in my head. I look forward to seeing you all again. Thanks Gerald for allowing us to hang at your place and playing on that 'tin can' of a setup you call a cabinet. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Yip- I'll take some of than DOA pwnage if you don't mind sending some my way. I'm no hardcore player, so don't pummel me to bad.

8. Dennis0201

hey Konjou:
    Are you coming with Adam?? When will you guys arrive??
    I try to make it on Fri so hope to see all you guys soon~

9. Rodnutz

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    yeah me and adam are together. Denkai and CidKid is together, but I believe we all arrive on Thursday just hours apart.

10. Dennis0201

I got it, and good luck all of you on WCG finals!!!

11. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    [2:39pm] Plague-CA: Fuck the WCG website
    [2:39pm] KoD: heh, what now?
    [2:39pm] Plague-CA: Trying to look up this weekend's event
    [2:40pm] Plague-CA: Can you find it?
    [2:40pm] varia left the chat room. (Ping timeout: 480 seconds)
    [2:40pm] Plague-CA: Let's say I wanted to know who was competing in VF this weekend
    [2:41pm] KoD: good luck with that
    [2:41pm] Plague-CA: See?
    [2:41pm] Sudden_De: lol
    [2:41pm] Plague-CA: Fuck the WCG website

12. CaliJared

CaliJared Well-Known Member

This will be fun. I haven't received any info on the event in my e-mail though, just one asking for a reply to see if I'm going, but nothing after that. I sent one back today asking for more details so hopefully I'll get those soon.

P.s. DOA?!?! I haven't played that in a few months. -__- Hopefully I'm not too rusty ;-) If anyone has a modded xbox they'd like to bring (and controllers) I'll be happy to bring DOA3.1, the best DOA IMO.

13. Dennis0201

I heard that Konjou is also good at DOA right?
    Maybe you guys can show me how this game works~~

Btw, can we also have some VF2, VF3, or VF4 games??
    Haha~ I'm just wondering if anyone is still interested in these old series~~

14. MrSlants

MrSlants Well-Known Member

since LAX is on the way to geralds from my house, i could pick up a few heads on my way... lemme know what time the flights are.

15. YOSUKE

YOSUKE Well-Known Member

oh my gosh willy!!! stop writing Yosuke = Yotaku!!

16. Shidosha

PSN:
    I_Am_Shidosha
    XBL:
    Ur Not Shidosha
    EeeeeeeW nobody wants to see u showboat your damn ayane :p
    Cgs is that way=========>
    Naah I'm just kidding. But u gotta teach me how to rape things IN that game since carl n jeremy skipped town on me /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif
    Swoozies gone to X0

Ps. Oh yea gerald! How about that roof /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

17. MrSlants

MrSlants Well-Known Member

Yosuke!!!! you got an anime avatar and you want me to stop calling you yotaku?!?!? NEVER!!!!

18. Dennis0201

hey Sillywilly~
    are you coming as well??
    how about Goatcheese?
    I can't wait to see you guys again!! haha~~

btw, does that "akiralove" show up this time?? I never have a chance to see him personally....

19. Rodnutz

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    I am not sure if AkiraLove will show up, but I am sure he is browsing the boards. Perhaps in secrecy! He has a family now, so I can't blame him for making his family a number one priority. His son is absolutely adorable. If I had a pretty ass kid like that I would probably be absent too showing the rat off to the whole world and bonding.... Don't ask me what I would do if my kid was ugly! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif Any way, yeah it would be awesome to see Brian again.

20. Dennis0201

yes, and maybe he will make us surprised if he saw this thread~