1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

WCG West/East Brackets

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by RayBlade, Apr 13, 2009.

1. Chief_Flash

Chief_Flash Well-Known Member

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    rodney you forgot one lil minor detail. what did you do late sunday evening? [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Rodnutz

Rodnutz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    lol VFDC is PG-13 man so I had to leave that out.

3. Oioron

Oioron Well-Known Member Gold Supporter

You two are spending too much time together...get a room...

oh wait, you already have. uhhmmmm...holla!!

4. Dennis0201

Dennis0201 Well-Known Member

Haha~~
    But seriously, how many people now do really care about being qualify? Does WCG only offer one more for West and one more for East??

5. DrDogg

DrDogg Well-Known Member

Two more for East, none for West.

6. YOSUKE

YOSUKE Well-Known Member

sorry guys.
    as I promised with Dennis, I was thinking of going to this event(US final), but I decided that I am going back to japan about a month from the end of this month to Augast 26th as a summer break. well, I will see you guys next gathering in LA.

7. Rodnutz

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    don't get to strong [​IMG]

8. Dennis0201

Dennis0201 Well-Known Member

There is no conflict between WCG and your summer break!!! Haha~
    Don't forget to upload some videos when you are back to Japan!!!

9. adamYUKI

adamYUKI Well-Known Member

PSN:
    adamYUKI
    XBL:
    adamYUKI
    Hey Yosuke! Please give me an address so that i can send you your check. You want that money, don't you?! [​IMG]

10. YOSUKE

YOSUKE Well-Known Member

I almost forget about that...I will tell you as soon as I can. maybe tonight. how long does it take it to arrive here?

11. adamYUKI

adamYUKI Well-Known Member

PSN:
    adamYUKI
    XBL:
    adamYUKI
    It will probably take 2-3 days within the US.

12. CIDKID

CIDKID Well-Known Member

you can send the check to my address [​IMG]

13. Sistin

Sistin Member

wow some guy had lag issues and just put himself as winner and its takin forever for wcg to reply back

14. samtheseed

samtheseed Well-Known Member

PSN:
    The_Beggar_So
    XBL:
    Shun is Drunk
    yea it was me, but I didn't have any lag. Why did you play until the end then? I told you to quit or send the message if there was lag, I would've set up some where else. Besides you played out the match, and I took the confirmation picture of the win screen. I lost to OMNE SOUL back in May because of lag in the final four but you know, that's VF ONLINE... there will always be a lag issue. My concern was that I had moved my xbox farther away from the router and was worried about the lag in our match, I sent you the messages before the match expressing my concern and asked you to let me know if we had any lag issue that I would've set up somewhere else. Obviously if there was lag why didnt you quit and message me to set up somewhere else, why play out the match and deny me the win after?

I have the win screen confirmation pic. If you really want to, I invite you to rematch me before Sunday and we can get solve this. If not, i insist that I won the match fair and square because when you really come down to it: a) You were the host of the match. b) You played out the match c) I won the match.

I went over the Competition Guide for VF at WCG and no where does it say I should be denied my win because one player got lag. That I even expressed my concern about it at all should be considered a courtesy, I had to deal with the horrible lag from OMNE SOUL without any notice and lose the qualifier back in May.

Looking back at the schedules:
    WCG QUALIFIER #7
    I placed 4th place because I lost to adamyuki in the first match of the F4 and then to OMNE SOUL's horrible lag in the second round elimination. Yea it was a bitter loss, but a loss all the same. Please also remember, I eliminated you first day of that week.

WCG Qualifer #12
    I would've won this. I got to rematch OMNE SOUL and guess what, I still had to deal with his lag. Round 4? Ninjimbo is my cousin, me and him duked it out for a while because we wanted the other to win. I cut it short and reported it as his win, he was supposed to play Konjou but by a stroke of luck Konjou missed the scheduled match and the rest was a piece of cake and he won the Qualifier.

See, the only real opponent I saw this week was Konjou and Cozby and by a miracle Konjou eliminated Cozby. So my real challenge is Konjou, and the reason for this rant is because I want to beat him. Plain and simple, he always was the player to beat for me and now it counts for something. I want to be able to represent alongside my cousin Ninjimbo, the South Florida VF scene at the US finals. Thats all.

15. DrDogg

DrDogg Well-Known Member

I was in the final four of qualifier #7 and played OMNE twice. I had no excessive lag with him.

That said, I personally believe that Konjou will take this qualifier so long as he remembers to show up. (Konjou... forget to show up again please)

16. Sistin

Sistin Member

when do u want to play again?
    and have the rules always been just one match cause i thought i t was best 2 out of 3 but after lookin it up i cant find it

17. OMNE

OMNE Member

PSN:
    omne
    XBL:
    OMNE SRK
    Keep my name out of your mouth bro. You act like its lag that beat you, real talk. I BEAT YOU. I got to play with the same shit you do. Nobody else cried about my stuff until you. Seriously kid, dont disrespect me like that. You might as well say that i got to my wins via lag witch is hot garbage. Real talk, your a decent player, but you sound like a usual crybaby that plays online when you lose, ITS EVERYBODY'S FAULT BUT YOURS. A little more grip, a little less lip is what i suggest for you. Funny how you dont cry when you win a match......

18. Sistin

Sistin Member

yeah i didnt have any lag and omne beat me fair
    but u shun is drunk said if there was lag u would move your x box but instead u just logged off and reported u won and everyone know we play best 2 of 3

19. Sistin

Sistin Member

i knew u wouldnt do a rematch

20. Rodnutz

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    GG's to Shun is drunk... that El Blaze had my heart pounding! Great stuff man. I hope you qualify at the next one. If you play like how you did today I'm sure you will.

YAY! I finally qualified!